Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What will marriage give a man that he doesn’t already have?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
But if I’m reading correctly Spaz is saying that your wrong. It’s the mans fault for the way a woman acts. Namely. Faield
Leadership and failed respect.
No goodstuff is not wrong.

By acknowledging the failure to lead her effectively he then knows he needs to drop her.

CalabreseMike

Don Juan
Reaction score

By acknowledging the failure to lead her effectively he then knows he needs to drop her.
But what Goodstuff is saying is that she for some reason does not want to be led. By THIS MAN. Not laying the blame at the feet of eithe the man or the woman per se. He didn’t say is was the mans or the woman’s fault. Jair that she did not want to be led by him. Yes?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So is it possible that a woman could admire a man and find him to be a good leader, etc. but also not want to be in a romantic relationship even if the man wants a romantic relationship? In other words, she respects him but essentially tells him she doesn’t want him as
Her man. And let’s suppose that’s the truth. That she really does respect him. Has the man failed? I’d so, why?
Trump has millions females admiring him and respecting him as the Prez. but doesn't mean they want a relationship with him.

Does it mean Trump failed ?

CalabreseMike

Don Juan
Reaction score

Let me give an example of a personal experience. Some years ago an Asian woman and I started seeing each other. I am an italian American white male. And a couple months into it she told me she could not continue Because she was Hindu and I was Christian. And she was serious about her religion and had conversations with her father and other family. I don’t think it has anything to do with my failed leadership. It’s was for religious reasons and I believe it was sincere. And it end then and there.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Let me give an example of a personal experience. Some years ago an Asian woman and I started seeing each other. I am an italian American white male. And a couple months into it she told me she could not continue Because she was Hindu and I was Christian. And she was serious about her religion and had conversations with her father and other family. I don’t think it has anything to do with my failed leadership. It’s was for religious reasons and I believe it was sincere. And it end then and there.
When a women is deeply in love, she will even run off with Lucifer...

Even nun's have fallen in love and run off with men despite their devotion to the church.

CalabreseMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a women is deeply in love, she will even run off with Lucifer...

Even nun's have fallen in love and run off with men despite their devotion to the church.
Touché! But do you really believe ALL women fall in love at the same rate and ALL women will leave their religion and lose their family’s approval for even the man they like or love. IN my case I know she admired me and told me that and really liked me. But these were other impelrsnt things and people that was radically opposed to mine and can we really say all women will leave their religion even if they love this man ?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But what Goodstuff is saying is that she for some reason does not want to be led. By THIS MAN. Not laying the blame at the feet of eithe the man or the woman per se. He didn’t say is was the mans or the woman’s fault. Jair that she did not want to be led by him. Yes?
It's like the preacher or deacon to a church. Some women just don't prefer your church, they prefer the style and tutealage of another. It doesn't mean your wrong. You drop her. No loss there.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Touché! But do you really believe ALL women fall in love at the same rate and ALL women will leave their religion and lose their family’s approval for even the man they like or love. IN my case I know she admired me and told me that and really liked me. But these were other impelrsnt things and people that was radically opposed to mine and can we really say all women will leave their religion even if they love this man ?
ALL woman at the initial stage of a relationship will use logic that is fuelled by her emotions.

And as time passes, when her emotions has calmed down, then her "love" will need the sustenance of admiration, this is where ur leadership role comes into play.

You'll be required 2 hv 2 traits to accomplish it.

Passion and effectiveness.

All the traits that a man is supposed to hv to succeed in life will ALSO succeed with women.

Edit: Caveat: There r some women who enters into a relationship for the sole purpose of being a financial predator - such as a lazy beautiful women in her early 20's with a man who's let say in his 90's (an example).

Last edited:

CalabreseMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
ALL woman at the initial stage of a relationship will use logic that is fuelled by her emotions.

And as time passes, when her emotions has calmed down, then her "love" will need the sustenance of admiration, this is where ur leadership role comes into play.

You'll be required 2 hv 2 traits to accomplish it.

Passion and effectiveness.

All the traits that a man is supposed to hv to succeed in life will ALSO succeed with women.

Edit: Caveat: There r some women who enters into a relationship for the sole purpose of being a financial predator - such as a lazy beautiful women in her early 20's with a man who's let say in his 90's (an example).
Let’s suppose for a minute I can do that fabulously. Do you think monogamy for a man for life or even several years will lead to happiness and satisfaction. I mean, is the work necessary to sustain this relationship worth it for the man? Are some men and women genetically wired for monogamy and others not?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Let’s suppose for a minute I can do that fabulously. Do you think monogamy for a man for life or even several years will lead to happiness and satisfaction. I mean, is the work necessary to sustain this relationship worth it for the man? Are some men and women genetically wired for monogamy and others not?
No man can truthfully answer that and claims he knows the answers.

If he does then I'll show you a liar.

What any man can do is provide a way of thinking that has the highest potential to sustain not only a relationship with women but also in how he interacts with the world.

The mindset a man must hv not only just applies to women, it should encompasses everything he does.

It must radiate from the inside.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what i see bad relationship habits always happens and with time they amplify, then they turn into resentment.
At that point people in the relationship treat each other worst then they would any one else.

A man that can lead the interaction and dynamic of the couple where those bad habits are insignificant and dont cause resentment have a much higher chance of success.

The sex frequency will go down, and i think it is somehow inevitable, however for me relationship are not all about sex more about a connection and understanding. Women cutting a man sex for too long are asking to be cheated on.

I believe that in some situation a man can be justify to go look elsewhere.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what i see bad relationship habits always happens and with time they amplify, then they turn into resentment.
At that point people in the relationship treat each other worst then they would any one else.

A man that can lead the interaction and dynamic of the couple where those bad habits are insignificant and dont cause resentment have a much higher chance of success.

The sex frequency will go down, and i think it is somehow inevitable, however for me relationship are not all about sex more about a connection and understanding. Women cutting a man sex for too long are asking to be cheated on.

I believe that in some situation a man can be justify to go look elsewhere.
I believe he is even justified in "cheating" in that case. Some females shut you off because they think you cant get it elsewhere. You taking matters in your hands shocks her reality and makes her want to compete.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe he is even justified in "cheating" in that case. Some females shut you off because they think you cant get it elsewhere. You taking matters in your hands shocks her reality and makes her want to compete.
It really bothers me that some of them need to be cheated to oerform... And some are lazy and figure if your getting it elsewhere you must be meeting your need so they dont need to do anything.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really bothers me that some of them need to be cheated to oerform... And some are lazy and figure if your getting it elsewhere you must be meeting your need so they dont need to do anything.
Never get close to women like that, but again sometime they show you their true nature when your stuck with them

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never get close to women like that, but again sometime they show you their true nature when your stuck with them
If your kinda dating and its not a wife. As long as she performs when you step out thatll keep your game up. Srep out a few times a month and fvck the shyt out of her almost daily. Hmm that works.

But a lazy one who figure im fvcking already and wont put out as long as she get what she needs i cant deal with.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not abt financial exposure nor abt a prenuptial agreement. It was abt my freedom.

I was preparing to marry a 29 year old woman who has been with me for 5 years.

I decided to break it off after some soul searching and I won't deny that being in the SS community has helped towards coming to a conclusion.
Out of curiosity, why were you going to marry her especially if you've been married before? What would marriage give you that the current relationship does not?

Help me understand this.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, why were you going to marry her especially if you've been married before? What would marriage give you that the current relationship does not?

Help me understand this.
It's not so much of what I could gained but more so do what was expected considering its been a 5 year relationship and her approaching 30.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I know better than to add counterpoint to this discussion.

One thing i'd say is that most guys gettibg married kind of get pushed into it from their mrs - and these are mostly made example of in such topics. However, there are some - a few on this very forum even - that it's been their decision, and they owned it, and they are doing very well.

If the red pill can't adequetly account for these men (it can, but in terms of some community support), then it's a failing of ideology imo.
Red pill is an ideology that's mostly geared towards women.

It cannot work in the long run.

Even believing in hypergamy is in essence a defeatist mindset - it's just another side of the same coin thats being perpetuated by the feminine imperative.

Wrong model.