What will marriage give a man that he doesn’t already have?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you asking Spaz.

I have plenty of marriage and LTR experience.

My last wife fvcked me 2-3 times a day from 2001-2005 acting like she couldnt get enough. Cooked cleaned washed the clothes. Fought and took up for me. I swear to god we got married in 2005 and that night she was like "good, now i dont have to do all that anymore". It didnt register. But the next 6 yrs was the "war of the roses" where she had an intense hatred for me and i faced disrespect and humiliation multiple times daily.
This was a part of the weaponization of women that many men faced at that time. I was not alone. I heard many men where married and the flip switched after marriage and the wife went into a process to destroy him. Leadership cannot stop a determined JUDAS.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never said I was trying 2 fix you.

I just a prediction of ur past, the present you and also into ur immediate future.

And it's free of charge. Ain't that amazing ?
The future is us men that have faced that should no longer be dumb behind women and the damage they are capable of. I hope entire "types" of women are off the menu going forward.

We should "bait" and test women thoroughly before hand to see if they are prone to this sort of behavior.

Last edited:

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key is that men need to protect themselves better. If they do, divorce becomes a mere inconvenience.

Too many men give up their kids and believe their is some sort of honor to uphold in a divorce. Divorce is a strategic chess match, not a fvcking tea party.

And one more thing, marriage is the smart choice of you have kids. In most states, a parent can't take the kids away without a court order. If your not married, she can grab the kids and move clear across the country and it will be much more difficult to sort it out.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly dont know.
Marriage to me seems to be more advantagous for the woman.
Makes it harder to leave her.
Id tell him to until at least 35 before thinking about it.
A man need real life experience before making that choice imo some ppl get it faster than other
+1

This why when I hear Rollo call out rsd, mgtow (anti marriage and cohabitation), and purple pill when married lol his books are great but there's a huge d/c when following this beaten path.

There's a call out on Peterson and his incomplete content. Meanwhile, A. Cortes who was on RMG was on twitter defending thots from paying their taxes. Rollo basically did the same in vblog 5.

People never tthink for themselves. Muck information but chooses for yourself. Subscription to free thinking. Never follow anything blind.

No OG marries swearing away current and future earnings plus sexual access. 80% + of divorces are initiated by women.

This isn't even up for debate. Signing up for cucking is marriage in 2018.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
+1

This why when I hear Rollo call out rsd, mgtow (anti marriage and cohabitation), and purple pill when married lol his books are great but there's a huge d/c when following this beaten path.

There's a call out on Peterson and his incomplete content. Meanwhile, A. Cortes who was on RMG was on twitter defending thots from paying their taxes. Rollo basically did the same in vblog 5.

People never tthink for themselves. Muck information but chooses for yourself. Subscription to free thinking. Never follow anything blind.

No OG marries swearing away current and future earnings plus sexual access. 80% + of divorces are initiated by women.

This isn't even up for debate. Signing up for cucking is marriage in 2018.
It is so when you're yet to achieve what's needed.

U r searching for the answer but it's elusiveness has brought you towards this conclusion.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The key is that men need to protect themselves better. If they do, divorce becomes a mere inconvenience.

Too many men give up their kids and believe their is some sort of honor to uphold in a divorce. Divorce is a strategic chess match, not a fvcking tea party.

And one more thing, marriage is the smart choice of you have kids. In most states, a parent can't take the kids away without a court order. If your not married, she can grab the kids and move clear across the country and it will be much more difficult to sort it out.
Why do men need better protection 4 themselves ? R men such weaklings?

Why not empower men instead by arming him with weapons and skills ?

Why do the men here in SS continue to play the victim card ? It is a shameful trait to possess.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This was a part of the weaponization of women that many men faced at that time. I was not alone. I heard many men where married and the flip switched after marriage and the wife went into a process to destroy him. Leadership cannot stop a determined JUDAS.
Yes many men has failed.

Do women enter marriages just to end it and in the process disrupt their own happiness or that of their offspring's ?

It's absurdity to conclude it as such. But it will be easier on the ego.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Ah yes. Your default personal attack when you have no intelligent reply.
Stay classy Spaz :).
I'm sorry that I won't apologise for disrupting ur wet fantasies to get me into ur feminine frame.

Were the others too easy and thus the kick quickly wore off ?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do men need better protection 4 themselves ? R men such weaklings?

Why not empower men instead by arming him with weapons and skills ?

Why do the men here in SS continue to play the victim card ? It is a shameful trait to possess.
I dont disagree. I think this is another case of starting the same idea in a different way.

For example, when I left my exwife, she was angry but told me I was a great father and the boys need me, etc etc. I had assumed our 50/50 arrangement was okay, but I spoke with several attorneys ahead of our mediation just in case. Well, she sat there and asked for full custody, easily the worst experience of my life. However, I was prepared and learned about alternatives if this situation did not work out favorably. A parent can request 12 months of custody evaluation, further entrenching an established schedule. Needless to say, the mediator kept 50/50.

Another example is how I kept my inheritance in a completely separate account, therefore she didnt get a penny of it when we split. That's what I would call protecting myself, or in your words, arming myself.

One thing I learned, all men should protect themself. For example, a couple thousand dollars could easily disappear on a Vegas weekend that cost nothing more than a hotel room. Hundred here, hundred there, do this for years. And suddenly the savings you share together is gone... "damn baby, I'm terrible with money, I have a serious gambling problem." All men need a shoe box that nobody knows about... nobody! That is called protecting yourself.

Last edited:

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I blocked Spaz. My life is calmer, and I am smarter for not reading his posts
That's unfortunate that you blocked Spaz. Only feeble minds shut down opposition by avoiding it. Growth occurs from the struggle of wrestling opposing ideas, even ones which may be most dear to you.

It's why tribes dont exist any more. Their lack of openness and doubt in their own beliefs is their ultimate downfall.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was similar for me the disrespect and the rediculous expectation. I should have set the boundries at the very start then i would have seen who she realy was.
Sex for her it seems it was just an obligation, agter awhile i was like **** it you are not interested im not interested im not trying anymore.

Because of the kids i did not cheat, bit had a few chances with younger and better looking women.
I did the man thing and dump her ass.

You got any kids man?
Did you also have public and group humiliation with the ex-wife? Where people around you literally could not see or hear anything wrong? Or even worse wonder what you did?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
List those "some things" samspade.

Anything you wish or think applies towards "out of control".

And it's more then likely I can provide a solution.
The knowledge of which I speak is not a problem in search of a solution.

A

AJ84

That's unfortunate that you blocked Spaz. Only feeble minds shut down opposition by avoiding it. Growth occurs from the struggle of wrestling opposing ideas, even ones which may be most dear to you.

It's why tribes dont exist any more. Their lack of openness and doubt in their own beliefs is their ultimate downfall.
He shuts down opposition all the time by insulting other members Roober. It’s his view or the guy is weak or a slave to the feminine imperative etc, etc. When someone agrees with him he’s like, “oh, refreshing to meet another actual man on this site” and stuff like that haha.
Hard to take that seriously. Too bad because some of what he says makes sense but if you don’t agree with him .... it’s on lol. I think he actually enjoys it too.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously people need to not take ev
Did you also have public and group humiliation with the ex-wife? Where people around you literally could not see or hear anything wrong? Or even worse wonder what you did?
Nothing too bad because for her our familily apearance was everything( too bad her own apearance was not as important) so she wanted to have a nice looking calm front.

Ik some women can be very manipulative
We need to stop anything we judge unacceptable asap otherwise it turns out into an habit.

I believe i did not have it that bad, but she was way too controling. I am more piss at myself for wasting my valuable time on her.

On a side note she is still trying to manipulate me using the kids well being as an excuse.

Like you should come to a movie with them and me so they still feel like they have a family

And some similar stuff, it does not look bad ik but ik what is behind this and i dont want the kids to believe we will ever get back together again.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously people need to not take ev

Nothing too bad because for her our familily apearance was everything( too bad her own apearance was not as important) so she wanted to have a nice looking calm front.

Ik some women can be very manipulative
We need to stop anything we judge unacceptable asap otherwise it turns out into an habit.

I believe i did not have it that bad, but she was way too controling. I am more piss at myself for wasting my valuable time on her.

On a side note she is still trying to manipulate me using the kids well being as an excuse.

Like you should come to a movie with them and me so they still feel like they have a family

And some similar stuff, it does not look bad ik but ik what is behind this and i dont want the kids to believe we will ever get back together again.
At least she wanted you all to look good in public.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least she wanted you all to look good in public.
Yeah idk how i would have reacted in your spot

But ik that some women are real good at making some man believe by manipulation that their bad behavior is normal.

Ive always been someone who avoided conflict as much as possible.
But when i see my women acting out on something unfair, not respectful or just irational i can get real mad real fast.
So most of the time she had the upperhand until she find a way to put me in my berserk phase.

Hopefully we have learned from it and are better man for it

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah idk how i would have reacted in your spot

But ik that some women are real good at making some man believe by manipulation that their bad behavior is normal.

Ive always been someone who avoided conflict as much as possible.
But when i see my women acting out on something unfair, not respectful or just irational i can get real mad real fast.
So most of the time she had the upperhand until she find a way to put me in my berserk phase.

Hopefully we have learned from it and are better man for it
Beserk phase IS the upper hand, because they pushed that button and you can't use it for anything against her at least. It'll get you into trouble. So mines would push that button in public space, and I sit there looking crazy. She literally was painting and constructing my outer image as she sees fit.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beserk phase IS the upper hand, because they pushed that button and you can't use it for anything against her at least. It'll get you into trouble. So mines would push that button in public space, and I sit there looking crazy. She literally was painting and constructing my outer image as she sees fit.
Reminds me of the time she ask me to go see a couple therapist that was making a small training seminar and i went against my will
I was not participating good because thats not my kind of stuf.

She got.mad at me and started taunting me a little bit. I just stood up and left without saying a thing and not giving a fck.
Ik its nothing extreme but when she pushed me far enough igot into idgaf even if there is 5 more couple here.

How did your break up happened?
Was it bad or just resentment for how she treated you?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girlfriend for about a year, so not married yet could not see any gains from the part where we were just dating.

In this particular moment of sexual liberation there is nothing to gain by getting married, if they like you then you get everything without any obligation while if they get bored of you no contract is gonna save you, worst yet it will cost you even more than just the girl.