Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what was the purpose of her doing this?

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so true. The kneejerk SS reaction is "she's low interest" and to settle for the girl sending out obvious IOIs. Attractive girls aren't always going to put themselves out there for high value guys. Unfortunately her social skills are bad and she did not handle it well.

I also noticed some posters here reacted by hypothetically taking it personally. I don't see the point in that, unless you can clearly see her intention was disrespect instead of just idiocy.
She meant no disrespect I think she is just a but socially awkward

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like a **** test to me. Unless you misinterpreted her signals from earlier...generally speaking it should be obvious if a girl digs you, which you gauge by her actions not her words.
now if someone on forum offends me i will tell him OK im not mad at you bro because i know youre just s.hit testing me

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean i did catch her staring at me all day. Which means nothing but what this a sh!t test or she thinks nothing of me

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Love the sarcasm
tbh women dont **** test me usually, the ones who did it seemed like they have more options than just me

also it doesnt even look like a **** test in ur case, more like she recognizd him as more handsome than u and immediately thought shes out of his league

now he just tells you "the handsome guy" cus thats how she remembered him. eg. the fat guy, the old guy

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
now if someone on forum offends me i will tell him OK im not mad at you bro because i know youre just s.hit testing me
Men don't **** test other men in anywhere near the same way or reasons that a women do it.