Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what was the purpose of her doing this?

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did the right thing by walking away. Is she fckable? Maybe but women who say this shyt overtly are only good for secs. Not very classy. But to be expected these days.
Not the gay part. I like the ladies with a bit more cooth.
Chick was hot. She is from turkey. Real giggly and cute spoke full English but had a slight accent. Moved here when she was a kid

sosousage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok out on the boat with some buddies cute chick on my other buddies boat came on with her friend. Noticed she was staring at me throughout the day. Started some small talk nothing crazy she then moved over to me at the bar and was obviously flirting with me a bit. But she randomly kept telling me how hot this other guy was. She was like I want his number he's so hot etc etc. I was like you want me to get it for you. She laughed and said no. Fast forward me and her still talking but she brought up how hot the guy like 2 more times while looking at me. Was this a sh!t test? I was like ugh OK guess she isnt interested in me. Girl was smoking hot. Needless to say I walked away to go hit on other chicks. But was she basically telling me like im not interested in you hes hotter?
perfect example of average female specimen. these embodiments of stupidity have on average 20iq. i think theyre NPC sometimes

who cares if its s.hit test of not. if you didnt like it you should record her having sex with you and send it to her parents

tbfh some people are like ..OH SHE OFFENDED ME, OH I SEE< its SH IT TEST. ILL LET HER OFFEND ME SOME MORE FOR CHANCE OF HAVING SECKS.

LMAO

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so true. The kneejerk SS reaction is "she's low interest" and to settle for the girl sending out obvious IOIs. Attractive girls aren't always going to put themselves out there for high value guys. Unfortunately her social skills are bad and she did not handle it well.

I also noticed some posters here reacted by hypothetically taking it personally. I don't see the point in that, unless you can clearly see her intention was disrespect instead of just idiocy.
She meant no disrespect I think she is just a but socially awkward

sosousage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a **** test to me. Unless you misinterpreted her signals from earlier...generally speaking it should be obvious if a girl digs you, which you gauge by her actions not her words.
now if someone on forum offends me i will tell him OK im not mad at you bro because i know youre just s.hit testing me

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean i did catch her staring at me all day. Which means nothing but what this a sh!t test or she thinks nothing of me

sosousage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love the sarcasm
tbh women dont **** test me usually, the ones who did it seemed like they have more options than just me

also it doesnt even look like a **** test in ur case, more like she recognizd him as more handsome than u and immediately thought shes out of his league

now he just tells you "the handsome guy" cus thats how she remembered him. eg. the fat guy, the old guy

FlexpertHamilton

Don Juan
Reaction score
now if someone on forum offends me i will tell him OK im not mad at you bro because i know youre just s.hit testing me
Men don't **** test other men in anywhere near the same way or reasons that a women do it.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chick was hot. She is from turkey. Real giggly and cute spoke full English but had a slight accent. Moved here when she was a kid
That might be true from a SMV standpoint but what matters to you is how she talks to you

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys mean by letting a woman pull you into there frame
Chase. Who is chasing who. Just saw a video of Mystery talking about his best hottest girls came from mixed sets. Aka competition anxiety.