“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

what to say if your GF keeps trying to get in your pants??

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
sometimes i'll tell my GF that i'm not going to have sex with her right now, and it will just make her more horny. she'll start trying to go down on me to get me more turned on. what do i tell her to keep her away????
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Forgive me, but that question seems kinda counter-productive to this website :)




No, seriously though, tell her you've got sh*t to do.
 

iMat

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
After a couple no's, just get it over with. Unless you have strict religious codes or beliefs/morals, I'd say why the hell not?

A lot of people here are either:

A) Trying to gain confidence
B) Trying to date
C) Get laid

So go for it, before you want it and she says no.

--iMat
 

The Bartender

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Michigan
what do you say??? Say take it all!

Seriously, you're declining sex/oral?
 

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
Originally posted by Knicknack
sometimes i'll tell my GF that i'm not going to have sex with her right now, and it will just make her more horny. she'll start trying to go down on me to get me more turned on. what do i tell her to keep her away????
Simple, give me her number. She wont bother you for sex every again, she will just come to me instead :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
loooooooooooooooooooooool

someones really smart :rolleyes:

what's more important than getting laid?
 

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
naw we have sex all the time, sometimes i just don't want to...
 

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
Originally posted by Knicknack
naw we have sex all the time, sometimes i just don't want to...
Despite the replies of the incredibly horny guys above me, I think this is fine.

But I'm having a hard time figuring out what I would do in this situation. I mean she might get pissed and start denying you sex when you want it if you say no too many times. Oh well, that sounds like an AFC mindset to me, so just lay down the law and tell her no, and if she gets pissed, tough. If she wants it that bad she'll come around.
 

quest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
0
i would always give my girlfirend sex as soon as she wanted it.. and she'd reject me all the time (cause i want sex all the time)
i got sick of being rejected
so one time she came onto me. i told her not in the mood.. even though i ALWAYS am.
she got cut, then stopped rejecting me sex as much now.. i need to do it more often i think..
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top