Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Yes, you don't want to end up like this guy:You got the number. Nothing good can come from asking if she’s single. Don’t ask.
Irrespective of her relationship status, it would be in your best interest to keep things discreet. Don’t tell your buddies that you have a date with this girl or you hooked up with her. Don’t mention her at all.
1. If she’s single, she’ll appreciate that you don’t kiss and tell.
2. If she’s not single, there is less chance of big Brett/Bruno/Tyrese finding out about it lol.
Win-win.
You will find out in due course if she’s actually single. But now isn’t the time. Don’t ask.
Good luck man.
Yeah I’ve been meaning to reread it for a while now. It’s been 2 years since I’ve read it cover to cover.Dude you’ve been on these forums almost 15 months according to when you logged on. This is basic stuff in the DJ bible. You need to re read it ASAP.
If she gave you her number, it DOES NOT MATTER. Wait 2 days, tell her you’ve been busy, ask her out,go out on date, kiss her. What’s so hard?
I got this girls number. She has my contact and I want to invite her out for some drinks. Thing is, she might have someone but she didn’t say. Should my first text be straight to the point asking her out?Dude you’ve been on these forums almost 15 months according to when you logged on. This is basic stuff in the DJ bible. You need to re read it ASAP.
If she gave you her number, it DOES NOT MATTER. Wait 2 days, tell her you’ve been busy, ask her out,go out on date, kiss her. What’s so hard?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Don't ask her about her boyfriend untill she introduces this thing by herself. Just ask her out, be man to woman and hold nice masculine frame, even if she has boyfriend, hypergamy will make her cheat.I got this girl's number, I see her around campus a lot. I'm not sure if she has a boyfriend or not. Is it the right move just to straight up ask if she's single? I'd like to just use my words and ask, but I feel like it isn't the right move. Cause if she says yes and I still escalate that seems kinda sleazy. I'm about to learn how to smoothly steal a girl from her boyfriend. Some don't like that but I wanna learn.
How would you Don Juans handle this?