You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Yes, you don't want to end up like this guy:You got the number. Nothing good can come from asking if she’s single. Don’t ask.
Irrespective of her relationship status, it would be in your best interest to keep things discreet. Don’t tell your buddies that you have a date with this girl or you hooked up with her. Don’t mention her at all.
1. If she’s single, she’ll appreciate that you don’t kiss and tell.
2. If she’s not single, there is less chance of big Brett/Bruno/Tyrese finding out about it lol.
Win-win.
You will find out in due course if she’s actually single. But now isn’t the time. Don’t ask.
Good luck man.
Yeah I’ve been meaning to reread it for a while now. It’s been 2 years since I’ve read it cover to cover.Dude you’ve been on these forums almost 15 months according to when you logged on. This is basic stuff in the DJ bible. You need to re read it ASAP.
If she gave you her number, it DOES NOT MATTER. Wait 2 days, tell her you’ve been busy, ask her out,go out on date, kiss her. What’s so hard?
I got this girls number. She has my contact and I want to invite her out for some drinks. Thing is, she might have someone but she didn’t say. Should my first text be straight to the point asking her out?Dude you’ve been on these forums almost 15 months according to when you logged on. This is basic stuff in the DJ bible. You need to re read it ASAP.
If she gave you her number, it DOES NOT MATTER. Wait 2 days, tell her you’ve been busy, ask her out,go out on date, kiss her. What’s so hard?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Don't ask her about her boyfriend untill she introduces this thing by herself. Just ask her out, be man to woman and hold nice masculine frame, even if she has boyfriend, hypergamy will make her cheat.I got this girl's number, I see her around campus a lot. I'm not sure if she has a boyfriend or not. Is it the right move just to straight up ask if she's single? I'd like to just use my words and ask, but I feel like it isn't the right move. Cause if she says yes and I still escalate that seems kinda sleazy. I'm about to learn how to smoothly steal a girl from her boyfriend. Some don't like that but I wanna learn.
How would you Don Juans handle this?