Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the stuff you wish you knew in your 20s that you know now?

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I am in my mid 20s and wondering what is the stuff you will you knew in my age when it comes to dating and relationships?

Any tips or tricks are highly appreciated

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I am in my mid 20s and wondering what is the stuff you will you knew in my age when it comes to dating and relationships?

Don't get crushes on girls who don't have a healthy reciprocal interest level back to you because you will be wasting your time. Focus on her interest-level not on yours.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey folks,

1. Don't chase women, chase excellence
2. Make yourself your own mental point of origin. People are fickle, especially women. They love you one day and hate you the next. Don't worry about what they think, do your own thing.
3. Don't try to make others happy, especially women. Be a decent person, focus on what you want and chase your dreams.
4. When women say I love you, add right now to the end of it.
5. When women don't want to do something you want, add to the end of it with you. So if you say, I'd really like a double ******* and she doesn't want to do it, add to the end of that refusal, with you.

The trick is, be on your game. Work out, work your career. If you're chasing your dreams, if you're succeeding, I guarantee you, you will have no problem with your pick of women. Women gravitate towards success.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the girls available to you dont match your standards, you dont have to try harder with girls, you have to try harder to increase your value.

Getting hot girls depends 90% on being high value yourself before and only 10% on the action in the moment.

While dealing with women always observe their behaviours and not their words.

Always listen to your gut, if you are annoyed, stressed or p1ssed off it because your gut sense something that your brain tries to hyde, keep in mind an interested girl WOULD NEVER DO anything that could risk to confuse or push away a man she wants.

Obstacle exists only when the interest is low.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the time to slay it up. Girls in your age range 18 - 25 are horny as hell and love thinking of a stiff one in them all the time. (Not to say that Women 25+ and up dont) Just that 18 - 25 is when Women are starting to "explore" and go out to bars, clubs, parties etc. looking for the D. With that said, Hold nothing back and approach them directly and confidently while you have your youth.

Don't dig yourself into a full blown serious relationship in your 20's or atleast try not to lock yourself up so quick with one girl. Use protection at all costs, If you get one of these chicks preg in your 20's, you will deeply regret it although i'm sure it's a special thing to have a kid, I'm just saying wait till your 30's (maybe even 40's) to give yourself a chance to build your net worth and financial situation.

Hit the gym and get in the best shape possible. Your body right now is primed to build muscle and recovers easier. Use that to your advantage and don't eat a lot of bullsh!t, Keep yourself looking lean and healthy so that you go into your 30's just as good and will still be able to have sex with Women 18 - 25.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
1) Sleep with any girl you can
2) Don’t think you can turn it up one day
3) Don’t worry about money, worry about girls. A young girl will take a broke 25 year old than a rich 40 year old.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly for me it isn’t girl related, I’m 29 now and I don’t have a career, I have job(s).
While at 29 I am a full time college student now and better late than never I wish I would have went to school instead of goofing off in my early 20s.

Also, my credit isn’t good. I wish I would have done more to maintain a decent credit score.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just f**k it!! It's soooo easy 18-25 yr old:)

Yes make small stock investments now, anything will do..

If you live at home save 25% of your income

Save gold, not failing money. small amount is better than nothing. you can buy 1 g at a time if needed. Over time money goes down, gold goes up

Cheer up, fvck up, don't worry too much. Learn from mistakes

If you get a unicorn try and take good care of her..

Don't wait too long to settle down, the leftovers is mostly damaged goods, later on in life.. that my opinion

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly for me it isn’t girl related, I’m 29 now and I don’t have a career, I have job(s).
While at 29 I am a full time college student now and better late than never I wish I would have went to school instead of goofing off in my early 20s.

Also, my credit isn’t good. I wish I would have done more to maintain a decent credit score.
imagine not having career at age 29

imagine being mogged by big dave

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I have a company that can clear most collections. Pm me

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A mans mission is what gives happiness
I've talked to you on and off on here and want to know, in your opinion, should a man's mission be something he knows will make him happy? Or something he forces himself to pretend to like? I'm having a hard time figuring you out

U

user43770

I've talked to you on and off on here and want to know, in your opinion, should a man's mission be something he knows will make him happy? Or something he forces himself to pretend to like? I'm having a hard time figuring you out
It's just a modern platitude. Don't read too much into it.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late

If you like working with your hands, HVAC/refrigeration is very good. The basics can be learned in a few years working for a company. Maybe a year to 18 mo of part time trade school too.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is about getting girls in your current youth but definitely do not neglect the financial aspect of all this in general. You need money and lots of it to live how you want to live. In my opinion, Men want 3 things to keep them content:

• Money - Or should I say financial freedom/independence. The financial means to do whatever you want, when you want, with who you want and how you want. Purchase your hearts desire without thinking about not having enough in the bank. This is why I always encourage younger Men to learn how to create a business and become a good investor or even a trader. The more you learn how to make money outside of the traditional route of employment, the more you gain extremely valuable skills that you would never learn otherwise. Don't put a cap on how much money you can earn, go for the mid to high six figures or even seven figures.

• Multiple Women - If every Man had a choice, he would love to live like a king and have a buffet of different Women for him. Blonde, Brunette, Redhead, Petite, Thick, small tits, large tits, nice round ass, etc etc. No matter what any Man says, he wants different flavors or "mixed" flavors if you know what I mean (threesomes). Sure you want your main squeeze but the c0ck knows no boundaries when it comes to pure sexual desire.

• Youth - Men want to stay young, strong and healthy for as long as possible. Raging libido with rock hard erections and a rock hard physique to complement it. It makes you feel like a Man with testosterone roaming throughout the body. This is also what gives the "LETS GO GET SH*T DONE!" mentality. Men want this feeling all the time and it sucks when it starts to dwindle with age but this is why its important to keep yourself as healthy as possible in your youth.

Overall, Even if many don't like him, Dan Bilzerian IS living this life. Although it does have it's negative sides, I'd argue that he's pretty happy lol.