She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Don't get crushes on girls who don't have a healthy reciprocal interest level back to you because you will be wasting your time. Focus on her interest-level not on yours.Hey folks,
I am in my mid 20s and wondering what is the stuff you will you knew in my age when it comes to dating and relationships?
Any tips or tricks are highly appreciated
1. Don't chase women, chase excellenceHey folks,
I am in my mid 20s and wondering what is the stuff you will you knew in my age when it comes to dating and relationships?
Any tips or tricks are highly appreciated
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
imagine not having career at age 29Honestly for me it isn’t girl related, I’m 29 now and I don’t have a career, I have job(s).
While at 29 I am a full time college student now and better late than never I wish I would have went to school instead of goofing off in my early 20s.
Also, my credit isn’t good. I wish I would have done more to maintain a decent credit score.
I have a company that can clear most collections. Pm meHonestly for me it isn’t girl related, I’m 29 now and I don’t have a career, I have job(s).
While at 29 I am a full time college student now and better late than never I wish I would have went to school instead of goofing off in my early 20s.
Also, my credit isn’t good. I wish I would have done more to maintain a decent credit score.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
I've talked to you on and off on here and want to know, in your opinion, should a man's mission be something he knows will make him happy? Or something he forces himself to pretend to like? I'm having a hard time figuring you outA mans mission is what gives happiness
It's just a modern platitude. Don't read too much into it.I've talked to you on and off on here and want to know, in your opinion, should a man's mission be something he knows will make him happy? Or something he forces himself to pretend to like? I'm having a hard time figuring you out
If you like working with your hands, HVAC/refrigeration is very good. The basics can be learned in a few years working for a company. Maybe a year to 18 mo of part time trade school too.Honestly for me it isn’t girl related, I’m 29 now and I don’t have a career, I have job(s).
While at 29 I am a full time college student now and better late than never I wish I would have went to school instead of goofing off in my early 20s.
Also, my credit isn’t good. I wish I would have done more to maintain a decent credit score.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.