Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the best thing a woman can do for you?

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a girl working a volatile full time schedule and still taking a night after work even if she is tired to get to your pad and render you her body is already the purest thing a woman can do in 2023. She comes to you out of all men for pleasure and to me that is her giving you her best in this world of sin. There is always some peace when I got a girl pulling up to my place.

LTRs would be absolute extreme loyalty to the chromosomes even if the going gets tough for you. She will rob a bank and bail you out of jail .
She will stand on that line w you and not flinch when the shots are fired.

brutally honest though, when a girl Im fvckin with asks me How are you feeling
and reciprocates with just a few genuine words of endearment, a line of harmony that come from the real within her, then she already scored some tallies on the scoreboard. Sometimes you just want to feel cared for by a cute female.

Last edited:

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's the bluepill inside of me talking, but at some point you must have felt love from a woman (other than family). Unconditionally doesn't mean eternally . But I had at least some women loving me at some point.
I have in fact felt loved by women I dated. They each had their own way of experiencing it. For example, one of them even learnt my native language among a lot of other things. But I also felt something was lacking. I never felt they're truely committed to the raltionship in the sense that they would also do things that would threaten the relationship, e.g. applying for jobs in other countries or wanting to keep in touch with their guy friends, etc.

So in a nutshell, even though I have received various expressions of love from women, I have never been unconditionally loved by one.

The question was whats the best thing a woman can do for you . To me that's not buying me anything or giving me poosy. It will add to the total picture obviously, but it's not the best thing she can do for me.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
I agree that buying things isn't that important. But I firmly believe being DTF is the single biggest sign of genuine desire (imo anything under 90% yes rate is not good). For example, I am used to ask for things only once, at most a few times. If a girl turns me down for s*x enough time, the whole relationsip is going to go south from that point on, since the glue that holds the relationship together, i.e., sex has become weak, and I'm neither gonna insist more on having sex nor limit my sex because of her not being in the mood...

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's what's inside our hearts, our love and loyalty that truly matter and from what my husband tells me, the greatest gift a woman could ever give her man, along with her respect for him.
It does, in fact, seem like you are the "be-all-end-all of what all women feel or think and never claimed to be".

But with respect to bolded, when I love a man deeply, as @Gamisch posted my loving him in this way is the sweetest thing I could ever do in addition to joining and supporting him on his journey through life, through all the ups and downs, peaks and valleys.

In a nutshell, my loyalty to him and our relationship.
Nice, but too vague. May I ask how you support him in his journey in more details (I'm not being sarcastic nor questioning your claims)? What you add to his life? What do you do in those downs?

Last edited:

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a girl working a volatile full time schedule and still taking a night after work even if she is tired to get to your pad and render you her body is already the purest thing a woman can do in 2023. She comes to you out of all men for pleasure and to me that is her giving you her best in this world of sin. There is always some peace when I got a girl pulling up to my place.
Maybe you can look at this from a different perspective:

a girl working a volatile full time schedule and still taking a night after work even if she is tired to get to your pad and render you her body is doing it because she enjoys it and recharges her batteries by having s*x with you.

Or

She comes to you out of all men for pleasure and that's because it's your turn tonight.

LTRs would be absolute extreme loyalty to the chromosomes even if the going gets tough for you. She will rob a bank and bail you out of jail .
She will stand on that line w you and not flinch when the shots are fired.
I doubt these women exist as demonstrated in this thread:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the best thing a woman (the one ones you have banged, not you mom etc.) has ever done for you? I mean something that you believe showed her genuine burning desire.
Eat the grass I walk on

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's what's inside our hearts, our love and loyalty that truly matter and from what my husband tells me, the greatest gift a woman could ever give her man, along with her respect for him.
Thats the bare minimum i expect from a woman in a LTR. If she cant at least do THAT, she needs to leave.

I mean, she shouldnt need to go out of her way to be loyal, loving and respectful in a LTR she is convinced of. Everything else is just wasting everyones time or simply about prostitution for whatever benefit.

Thats one of the problems men have to deal with when it comes to relationships these days.
Women thinking love, loyalty and respect to their man is something SPECIAL they provide and not the bare minimum on what a relationship can exist.

Last edited:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing she can do is give you her prime years.
That's a very good way of saying it. Add to that her feminine energy and loyalty. All three are closely related IMO.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Physical and emotional connection. Once you start getting passive aggressive behavior, rejections, manipulation, drama or disrespected, the party is over. I once heard a women say, “what else does he expect? I do the laundry and cook.” Lol, I wish I only had to worry about doing two basic things in this life.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: discussion on unconditional love from a woman

There has to be a basic foundation in order for unconditional love from a woman to exist:

1) the man does not become a LOSER of resources

2) the man can maintain the emotional connection with the woman

Without that basic foundation, unconditional love from a woman cannot exist.

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife makes me laugh everyday and puts a smile on my face. No other women has ever been able to do that for me.
She's is a keeper ;)

Re: discussion on unconditional love from a woman

There has to be a basic foundation in order for unconditional love from a woman to exist:

1) the man does not become a LOSER of resources

2) the man can maintain the emotional connection with the woman

Without that basic foundation, unconditional love from a woman cannot exist.
I guess 1 & 2 are the conditions of the unconditional love ;)

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Defend your honor when you're not around. long story short, i used ot be apart of a friend group that was liike an MTV reality show 24/7... some of the characters in this group were upset and tried to create a rift amongst everyone to make them think i was narcissistic/selfish/inconsiderate.. all because ig ot a little bit too much attention from girls that 2 of the dudes liked (i boned only 1 of those chicks but they acted lik ei was going around boning their girlfriends or something idk)... it got to the point where I knew if iw asnt there, everyone was talking about me --- later found out one of my chicks defended me against like 5 of them talking about me one night.. only 2 other girls and 1 dude had my side.. amongst like 8 people drunk and gossiping .. apparently this chic k gave them such an ear beating that the guys ended up apologizing to me and admitting what they did.. she basically called them out and could see what they were doing and humiliated them for being mad that the girls they liked liked me more than they liked them lol

i thought it was the coolest **** ever. the chick herself every girl and guy respected in the group.. which goes to show u, if ur in a big group dynamic, make sure u keep a strong connection with the alpha's of the group. theres usualy only one 1 alpha chick. also, be careful who you go around f-ing.. because ull def upset the beta males.. I didnt care either way, and beause of that, it added to me looking selfish/inconsiderate.. but more or less i was just oblivious.. i cant care and cry about your problems for u.. lol

nzrod

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an ex girlfriend take off work early and drive 3hrs round trip to pick up some parts so I could race that weekend. She even paid for them. One of my top 5 girls. She was always going out of her way to do thoughtful things. Very rare.
Oh my. Can I ask - why did it end?

nzrod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got custom-made gifts for me saying "Best Boyfriend Ever" and a sign saying "I love you to the moon and back" then moved out as I confirmed I didn't want a child (I'm 52)

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be best if you stepped into a LTR with mental peace but she for sure needs to allow you to have that and contribute to it.

In theory, a woman should positively challenge you, support you, give you genuine solid sex, and work on herself as much as you work on yourself.

As far as practicalities, she could do things for you (whatever that is) that could make your day better, simple things nothing out of the world.

What most men fail to see, is that it's never a one-way street. Do not expect the above if you cannot provide the above.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the best thing a woman (the one ones you have banged, not you mom etc.) has ever done for you? I mean something that you believe showed her genuine burning desire.
Man you guys suck.

The best thing she has done is not say anything.