Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the best thing a woman can do for you?

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the best thing a woman (the one ones you have banged, not you mom etc.) has ever done for you? I mean something that you believe showed her genuine burning desire.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an ex girlfriend take off work early and drive 3hrs round trip to pick up some parts so I could race that weekend. She even paid for them. One of my top 5 girls. She was always going out of her way to do thoughtful things. Very rare.

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an ex girlfriend take off work early and drive 3hrs round trip to pick up some parts so I could race that weekend. She even paid for them. One of my top 5 girls. She was always going out of her way to do thoughtful things. Very rare.
Yes, it's quite rare nowadays for a woman you're dating to do sweet things for you.

I have probably had more women whom I wasn't dating doing sweet things for me lol.

Last edited:

Free_Agent

Don Juan
Reaction score
This was when I was in my early 20's but my gf at the time would pull the wheels on my race bike and bring them to get tires mounted. I'd reinstall tho. Also did all my lap times.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
A very young hb I stopped seeing a few years previous drove 16 hours nonstop to visit me several times one summer, years after we stopped seeing each other.

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A very young hb I stopped seeing a few years previous drove 16 hours nonstop to visit me several times one summer, years after we stopped seeing each other.
My money is on that she was dumped that summer and wanted some good familiar D.

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t have as much experience as most of you guys, but my current girl has lost 20 lbs because I told her to, while her family keeps saying that she is “starving herself”. She brings protein bars every time she comes over. If I don’t like a particular kind, she will walk to the store at night and buy me the kind I request.

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t have as much experience as most of you guys, but my current girl has lost 20 lbs because I told her to, while her family keeps saying that she is “starving herself”. She brings protein bars every time she comes over. If I don’t like a particular kind, she will walk to the store at night and buy me the kind I request.
Holy sh*t! You actually told a girl to lose weight and she didn't unleash hell upon you?!

And she goes buy you your favourite bars?! She sure likes you alot.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Like a boss!!!

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing a woman can do for you is give herself completely and love you unconditionally. Although it may sound simple to us, for most modern women this is a HUGE task.

The best thing she can do is give you her prime years. Stand by you when life is rough, and acknowledging your wisdom by believing in you.

The best thing she can do is lift you up.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
No such thing as unconditional love - except between a parent and a child. And that is unidirectional parent->child.

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing a woman can do for you is give herself completely and love you unconditionally. Although it may sound simple to us, for most modern women this is a HUGE task.

The best thing she can do is give you her prime years. Stand by you when life is rough, and acknowledging your wisdom by believing in you.

The best thing she can do is lift you up.
I don't know about the others, but the only woman who's ever loved me unconditionally is my mother.

I actually come from a conservative background where all previous generation couples are still together. But I have not yet met a single woman in the real life who loves her man uncondtionally. All these women, who are still with their man, fall in the following two categories:
  1. They hate the guy they are with, but they can't divorce him because of cultural reasons etc.
  2. They are significantly benefiting from the guy, e.g., he's a good provider, etc.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about the others, but the only woman who's ever loved me unconditionally is my mother.

I actually come from a conservative background where all previous generation couples are still together. But I have not yet met a single woman in the real life who loves her man uncondtionally. All these women, who are still with their man, fall in the following two categories:
  1. They hate the guy they are with, but they can't divorce him because of cultural reasons etc.
  2. They are significantly benefiting from the guy, e.g., he's a good provider, etc.
Maybe it's the bluepill inside of me talking, but at some point you must have felt love from a woman (other than family). Unconditionally doesn't mean eternally . But I had at least some women loving me at some point.

Unconditional love might indeed sound like a fairytale, and imo that's a symptom of this modern dating disease. Men and women are meant to love one another ,and throughout history there've been plenty of examples of women loving their man unconditionally.

The question was whats the best thing a woman can do for you . To me that's not buying me anything or giving me poosy. It will add to the total picture obviously, but it's not the best thing she can do for me.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Main plate has been upgraded?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I've dated a few women who were always buying me things and it always felt weird to me. I know it's a sign they are invested in me, but I used to tell them to please stop buying me things...but they never would listen haha

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Nice! I can't really do protein bars myself, to me it's basically a candy bar and the calorie count is usually on par or higher than one.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated a few women who were always buying me things and it always felt weird to me. I know it's a sign they are invested in me, but I used to tell them to please stop buying me things...but they never would listen haha
Yes, It was a little weird until I realized some people show appreciate and love by giving gifts.

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree. It also doesn't mean she's obligated to remain in the relationship if he's treating her poorly, disrespecting her, cheating or other issues that are detrimental to her well being.

But when the love is pure and genuine and REAL versus based on the superficial like looks, status, money etc, it does NOT just die when the relationship itself dies. Or if god forbid, HE dies.

There will always be a part of her heart that feels love for him on some level even if it's not as intense as it once was.

That's unconditional love, at least to me.

It's how I personally love. It only happened that way with one other man besides my husband, too long of a story to get into now.
@catsmeow2 from this response, it seems to me that you're only posting here to defend the opinion that women can "unconditionally love" rather than contributing to the topic…

Do you actually have any opinion on the topic? E.g., what's the sweetest things you'd do for a guy you deeply love?