Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Y'all already know how dear ole Rex feels about texting, and "good text game," exists in the same realm as unicorns, Zeus, leprechauns, and females that respond positively to unwarranted acts of chivalry. However, on occasion see a post from somebody saying that they have "good text game." Exactly what is "good text game," how does it differ from "bad text game?" And what are example of both?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good text game is an extension of good game. Its no different. Texting too much about stuff that doesnt matter dries up the pvssy? So will running your mouth and being non-sexual in reality.

If you dont set dates up when texting or you turn women off by texting that doesnt mean texting is bad or you need some kind of special education for it. It just means your game sucks in the verbal aspect. You can blame the mediums texting tends to take like the dehumanising window shopping of OLD, but not texting in itself.

All youve got to remember is that all non-physical game is a means to an end.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know the definition of date. He used the word date to effectively communicate his thoughts to us. Why are you being needlessly pedantic?

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing important, clever, or funny enough to justify lavish texting.

So many guys fail to understand this. They like to think they're the exception and can win the her over with their gratuitous texts full of wit and charm. Then they wonder why she stops responding or they get flaked on.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to believe that not the same texting method works the same for every girl.

A girl that you met on your way and had only a couple of words with , needs a different text game than one you already know for a while from your social circle or from attending the same classes/interests etc as you.

With the earlier you need to create some raport first to have one more reason for her to come on a date with you. The latter one ,you have already some raport and the texting pantents are easier , like the only thing you should do is to simply ask her out.

As much as it does not sound good for some, girls you don't know ,need a couple of reasons to come out with a stranger they don't know. Meanwhile me myself i used in both ways the same texting patent( let's go on a date) and it worked always brilliantly, it all comes to the first impression you give to the chick that does the trick for any further interaction with her.

As the old say , First impression is the most important,cause when a person sees you for the first time,they have to put you somewhere on their interests list. The better the impression you make,the higher you will be on their list.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to believe that not the same texting method works the same for every girl.

A girl that you met on your way and had only a couple of words with , needs a different text game than one you already know for a while from your social circle or from attending the same classes/interests etc as you.

With the earlier you need to create some raport first to have one more reason for her to come on a date with you. The latter one ,you have already some raport and the texting pantents are easier , like the only thing you should do is to simply ask her out.

As much as it does not sound good for some, girls you don't know ,need a couple of reasons to come out with a stranger they don't know. Meanwhile me myself i used in both ways the same texting patent( let's go on a date) and it worked always brilliantly, it all comes to the first impression you give to the chick that does the trick for any further interaction with her.

As the old say , First impression is the most important,cause when a person sees you for the first time,they have to put you somewhere on their interests list. The better the impression you make,the higher you will be on their list.
I disagree about needing to build rapport to get her out. Rapport is something that happens in person, it's impossible to build rapport through texting.

All that has to happen for her to go out with you is for her to find you attractive enough and for the guy not to act lame and desperate via text

Juan Rabo

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as good text game. A girl must first have interest in you. Then you can set up a date/meetup through texting and maybe have a short and sweet text convo(no more than 5 texts). Then you withdraw from the conversation and let her use her imagination as to what you are doing.

However, if a girl does not have interest in you from the beginning, your chances of getting her to be attracted to you or intrigued by you through text "game" are slim to none.

Juan Rabo

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing important, clever, or funny enough to justify lavish texting.

So many guys fail to understand this. They like to think they're the exception and can win the her over with their gratuitous texts full of wit and charm. Then they wonder why she stops responding or they get flaked on.
Perfectly said.

aridchimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good text game is sparse text game. That doesn't mean that it is worthless. Game is game. It is a conversation tool.

SHE WILL USE IT TO GAUGE YOUR INTEREST/DESPERATION LEVEL...a basic **** test...don't give away too much, but of course, its okay to give her some ****y/funny and respond enough to imply to her that you would **** her. She should end conversations and start them as well unless you are dating or some ****.

Remember, you have a life outside of her. Don't respond immediately. You should be at the gym or in a bookstore or walking your dog or jerking off or watching TV or doing backflips, not constantly checking your phone. Get back to her when you have the time of day.

If you feel like texting her something, think first. Is there a reason? Are you building healthy attraction or going too far? Sometimes the less you say, the more you are heard.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good text game is composed of a few simple points.

• Short and sweet messages: Never more than 2 lines 3 if really need be.
  • 1-2/3 Ratio: She should be intitiating more than you.
  • Text for pupose: Texting should lead to a meetup or useful info. (The days shes free) and when you do have those occasional "conversations"
  • End on highnotes: after you got your joke in or exchanged a few flirty messages. Get out. Do not continue to text
  • No emojis: Your not a faggot (exception wink or if you must the laughing one)

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good text game is composed of a few simple points.

• Short and sweet messages: Never more than 2 lines 3 if really need be.
  • 1-2/3 Ratio: She should be intitiating more than you.
  • Text for pupose: Texting should lead to a meetup or useful info. (The days shes free) and when you do have those occasional "conversations"
  • End on highnotes: after you got your joke in or exchanged a few flirty messages. Get out. Do not continue to text
  • No emojis: Your not a faggot (exception wink or if you must the laughing one)
This ^^^^ and also, I use whatsapp for 99% of my texting. There is a hidden tool on Android that I find invaluable. Whatsapp has a widget that can display received messages without you getting blue ticked.

Here's what to look for on the widget screen:

Screenshot_2016-01-07-05-25-16.png

The following is what it looks like on a home screen. You can scroll through all your unread messages here. If you click a message from here you will get blue ticked.

Screenshot_2016-01-07-05-25-44.png

I have no idea If this works on iPhone. I've introduced it to all the guys in my men's group and they all use it. PLEASE DO NOT SHARE WITH YOUR BFF GIRLFRIEND.

Last edited:

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you need to build rappor, but comfort.

Fitters

Don Juan
Reaction score
Early stages of meeting a person use short and direct messages to meet in person. ( At this stage it's better to have a short 20mins phone call to build rapport than texting )

When you have secured dates and had fun or banged , DONT change your texting ways. Always short and direct ( even if it's a sweet message ) Ocassionally throw her off by responding fast with 3 or 4 messages then stop for hours before replying.
Just BY NO MEANS try to hold a convo everyday or every time she texts you and you should be fine.

And drop sarcasm and witty texts , 90% of women out there can't pick it up over text.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion good text game is never initiating and no long conversations, only initiate to set a date/meet up. Keep it short and simple and don't be a try hard. I see so many of my friends being all excited about their text conversation with a girl, but when they show me the texts I see them double texting and writing long ass paragraphes. They also seem to try so hard to be funny that I get embarrassed for them. Snatching your phone straight away when you see the one you like pop up on your screen and writing long ass replies within two minutes is what FEMALES do. We, MEN, are supposed to be busy, unfazed, cool and collected.

A lot of females seem to shoot themselves in the foot by texting a guy they really like only to be turned off two days later when he's all over them. This one chick asked to skype me whilst we were studying so she could see me while studying so she wouldn't feel alone. Like wtf bruh, whats the point of that? Told her I wasn't home because I wasn't actually home. I'll never do it though. No possibility of Kino through a screen. A chump would've taken the opportunity and be headed straight to the Friendzone. The point I'm trying to make is don't give in to her demands for non-face-to-face communication. They'll love you for it.

Last edited:

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two examples of texting philosophy, straight from the mouths of women I have dated recently....

1) "I hardly text very much, my mum texts all the time and gets annoyed when I don't text her back." This girl I've probably exchanged half a dozen or so texts with and looking to set up date number two presently.

2) "It takes you (TMK) like a whole day to respond to my texts. I quite like it though, and it's kept me intrigued by you, compared with other guys who text all the time."

The long and the short of it is, you have to tailor your approach to the situation and audience, much like you do with any other aspect of discourse. That being said, I always err on the side of too little, rather than too much and my experiences are all the better for it, latterly. As we have seen with the examples provided, too much will group you with either (1) their Mother, or (2) other guys who text all the time.

The one general rule I stick to is probably from Corey Wayne, that being, no more than five electronic messages between trying to arrange a face to face meeting; and then, probably no more than three messages over the course of 24 hours. I also hardly ever call a woman, unless I'm running late or she is lost and can't find where I am meeting her.