Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What if she left you because of communication issues?

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the AS thing, I've got many of the traits. I dated a girl that pointed it out to me. Once she realized I had a mild case, she became more understanding of how I was.

You will have to become better at addressing your shortcomings.

The movie "The Accountant" is a great window into what its like for someone with Asperger's and how they effect others around them. It helped me see a lot of myself.

You are going to have to get the fundamentals down first as the others have mentioned.
Would you tell her if you were me?

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Third topic, same girl. Just out of interest, what just the rest of your life consist of? Do you work, study, have hobbies? Do you work out? Do you have interesting things going on in your life that a woman would be intrigued by?

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to college and work out. That's about it. I have aspergers syndrome so my interests are limited. I also have bipolar disorder which makes me depressed most of the time.

A

AJ84

Would you tell her if you were me?
I think you should disclose ( when you feel comfortable doing so) the next time you start to really like a girl. If you don't you risk her wondering why you are acting a certain way and assuming things, as this girl did.

Hiding it implies you have some character flaw. You didn't choose to have AS or bipolar.

I'm not going to insult you by implying that your concerns have an easy fix. They don't, but the fact that you have insight into them can help you find ways to overcome some of the challenges that you may be facing with dating.

I have a close relative with AS. Some guys here are going to tell you to socialize more or talk to girls more or open up more without understanding the issue around communication and AS.

Also, if you are on a mood stabilizer for the bi polar and feel depressed most of the time as you stated you may want to talk to your doc about that. Effectively treating bi polar often involves a lot of trail and error with different meds and doses etc.

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so this didnt even qualify as a relationship. thus there was never even a "breakup"

this girl did the right thing and did you a favor. consider yourself lucky
I'm gonna hit her up again and see what happens. What do I have to lose? I'm talking to more girls on POF anyway.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh god another sperg who knows best. At this rate Richard the frog can setup as a dating coach.