What if she left you because of communication issues?

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have Asperger's Syndrome and it affects my ability to communicate. A girl broke up with me because she "felt no connection" and I know it's because of my AS. Lately I've been reading books on how to communicate better. Does anyone think it would be worth it to be like "I know I was an a$$hole. I miss you. We should get together?"

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. The reason a woman gives for a breakup is a reverse rationalization.

The real reason women break up with you is because of low interest

apologixing for lack of game is not game. It’s the worst form of self deprecation.

A kiss of death
A kiss of death for any shot you might still have with her?

Billtx49

Reaction score
A kiss of death for any shot you might still have with her?
He said her interest level in you was low enough to leave you. Let this one go. The good news is you’re self-educating now for your personal improvement for the next woman.

Last edited:

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was pretty bad. The last night I saw her I went out with her and her friends to this club and she left without saying goodbye. I called her to find out what was going on and she texted me that she didn't want to inconvenience anyone and she had a lot going on with school so she just left. I waited a little over a week to contact her again and she replied "hey" to my "hey whatsup." I didn't respond to that hey right away cause i was at the gym but then an hour later she texts me this huge text talking about the dates we went on were nice, there's no connection, i give one word answers when she asks how do i think things are going between us, i don't seem like im enjoying myself when i hang out with her family and friends, she appreciates how nice i've been driving up to see her (she lives an hour away), she hopes i find what im looking for...

Last edited:

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
then i texted something like nah it's not like that at all (referring to me not enjoying myself when i hang out with her friends and family), i think we have a great connection, you said so yourself, me coming up to see you had nothing to do with being nice, and i invited her on a date to go get dinner and a movie. then she said "im not sure i feel the same way anymore i dont feel like we have that much in common. sorry."

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He said her interest level in you was low enough to leave you. Let this one go. The good news is you’re self-educating now for your personal improvement for the next woman.
I know but I've been looking around and other women don't seem appealing. I really want her and I feel really bad how I ****ed it up.

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm autistic and I have been clumsy and nervous around her and it's quite possible she got fed up with it. The autism kinda messes with my game cause it gives me anxiety. I didn't even **** her I just dry humped, made out, and ate her *****.

Last edited:

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
we met on POF. I saw she was back on there and accidentally viewed her profile.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She showed you disrespect. That's a termination offence. She's proven that she's low-grade be happy you dodged the bullet. Believe me a trashy woman is not something to try and hang onto she will make your life miserable.

Yes you should learn how to communicate with woman but start off by accepting that woman communicate differently. Talking about the relationship and your feelings is a suicide run. Read the thread about what women say and what it really means in the hall of Excellence for a few hundred examples of this.

Welcome to the forum. Pull up a rock and start learning.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I'm autistic and I have been clumsy and nervous around her and it's quite possible she got fed up with it. The autism kinda messes with my game cause it gives me anxiety. I didn't even **** her I just dry humped, made out, and ate her *****.
ehh try to overcome that and act like a man. I dont have illness but I feel probably more anxiety than you :D you just have to act like a man. then make it a habit

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get why she would disrespect me. Well I did act like an a$$hole that night but she was a really sweet girl up until that point. She was always appreciative and pursued me a lot.

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She showed you disrespect. That's a termination offence. She's proven that she's low-grade be happy you dodged the bullet. Believe me a trashy woman is not something to try and hang onto she will make your life miserable.

Yes you should learn how to communicate with woman but start off by accepting that woman communicate differently. Talking about the relationship and your feelings is a suicide run. Read the thread about what women say and what it really means in the hall of Excellence for a few hundred examples of this.

Welcome to the forum. Pull up a rock and start learning.
Are you saying I did a suicide run? Anyway I can recover? I don't really give a **** cause I still want her at least for a lay.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I didn't even **** her I just dry humped, made out, and ate her *****.
You got emotionally invested in her way too fast and she sensed it happening.
You were moving faster than she was…

Last edited:

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I might as well just hit her up if I want her so bad. I'll ask her to chill and if she says no one more time that'll be it.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you're at a point where the decision is yours now. You decide you know best and spend the next 10 years messing up your relationships with women. Or you humble yourself read the DJ Bible at least a couple of times. Practice practice practice out on the field and move from played to player

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have Asperger's Syndrome and it affects my ability to communicate. A girl broke up with me because she "felt no connection" and I know it's because of my AS. Lately I've been reading books on how to communicate better. Does anyone think it would be worth it to be like "I know I was an a$$hole. I miss you. We should get together?"
I get the AS thing, I've got many of the traits. I dated a girl that pointed it out to me. Once she realized I had a mild case, she became more understanding of how I was.

You will have to become better at addressing your shortcomings.

The movie "The Accountant" is a great window into what its like for someone with Asperger's and how they effect others around them. It helped me see a lot of myself.

You are going to have to get the fundamentals down first as the others have mentioned.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just think of it like house flipping doesn't take much. Work on the curb side appeal bit of paint and paper inside and your golden

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Never apologize - even if you did something wrong. Especially if you did not.

This doesn't sound like gross disrespect, it's just par for the course. How long were you dating?