Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what does she mean by this message!!

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys need advise, so there is this cute girl WHO has a two year old and lives with the boyfriend, we have been having sex . She drive two hours to come for sleep over now most weekends. She says they are just like friends with the boyfriend … the son is James and boyfriend is Albert.
Today she wrote me this text saying she is confused. She want to come over this Friday for goodbye sex what should i do. Her message is attached below, its abit long.

Hi, ive had a rough week to be honest. I am having bad dreams, bad sleep.. Finding a space to speak my mind at home, lacking the energy.. Ive thought about it a lot. Like i said i owe it to james to give and invest in the relationship home. Even though doing that is not an easy task and i don't see now how to do it. But i feel a lot of pressure aswell, since ive met you and more happened . Because i feel more and more emotions gets invested feelingwise and I dont want to hurt you or keep you hanging in limbo as they say. I believe you genuinely care for me. You are attentive, caring, intresting,.. You know how a relationship should work. But it gives me pressure because i am not in that place to give you what you properly deserve.i really feel bad for that. It does blur my mind and i think at some level i am also not opening up to Albert because I vent my frustration to you and i feel a bit lighter but I should say it to him. And i dont want to compare you to him because he just has a different charachter. But unconsciously i do think i compare. And i do feel guilt towards james doing what we do. I dont expect you to wait for me. I do want you to be in my life as a friend. But I understand if its easier to just have distance from me. I just feel like i just want to take James and disappear from everybody to just clear my head. But that's not how it works. So i have to take it step by step and i need to take away the static noise around me and do what i can, so i can never blame myself or my efforts. It will maybe work or maybe not. Time will tell. But i need to know if it doesnt work because it just doesnt, there is no effort on 2 sides, and not because off another party is involved. I couldnt start a new relationship and caring guilt with me. If and when i would start a new relationship i needs to be with a clear conscience and without caring guilt because that wouldnt work either. I hope you can understand that. And understand that it has nothing to do with who you are or what you do. You are a wonderfull person with a good heart. But i understand if you can't do just friends. I wont look at you differently for that. I am. Writing this down because i dont want to forgot anything. If you want we can videocall later. But have to wait till James is in bed.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Never get involved with a woman whos in a relationship/marriage/etc. This should be a no brainer for any man who has some moral integrity. But even if it's not apart of your moral compass, you gotta be pretty stupid to get involved with a woman whos willing to play you or her husband/boyfriend.

In a nutshell here's what she's saying:

"Thanks for helping be apart of my fantasy, but its just not doign what I thought it would for me.. I was hoping you'd be more exciting for me and act more obsessed with me so I can feel like I'm in this amazing love affair, tht way I can have leverage over Albert who's dic.k game emotionally twisted me to into needy insecurity.. He's the one I love and you're just the guy im squeezing attention from to raise my poor self esteem. But since its not working, im gonna try one last attempt to squeeze you for all your attention by acting like this is the last time im seeing you"

Sadly, as a man, this is one of the top 3 worse scenarios to be in..

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
So deep Thanks much
Not a problem man. I wish you the best on moving on from this. Judging by her sending you this note, it sounds like you're not too hooked so that's good. It shouldn't be too hard to move on I would imagine.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
No Am not hooked at all, you now opened my eyes i Will smash this Friday and cut contacts

Canadian_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
... But i feel a lot of pressure aswell, since ive met you and more happened . Because i feel more and more emotions gets invested feelingwise and I dont want to hurt you or keep you hanging in limbo as they say. I believe you genuinely care for me. You are attentive, caring, intresting,.. You know how a relationship should work. But it gives me pressure because i am not in that place to give you what you properly deserve.i really feel bad for that.

I couldnt start a new relationship and caring guilt with me. If and when i would start a new relationship i needs to be with a clear conscience and without caring guilt because that wouldnt work either.

You are a wonderfull person with a good heart.
Were you more into her than she was into you?

Were you pressuring her for more?

Sounds like she wants to let you down easy.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was neither. She was more into me than i was into her , she whatsapp called me awhile ago we talked for almost two hours she decided to come sleep over Friday more of a Good Bye sex, so i Will smash and keep distnce

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was neither. She was more into me than i was into her , she whatsapp called me awhile ago we talked for almost two hours she decided to come sleep over Friday more of a Good Bye sex, so i Will smash and keep distnce
It's not goodbye sex, it's treat her like a rag doll sex. Avoid the video call though, she wants to scrutinize every facial reaction and vocal inflection. You're here to smash, not to be cross-examined as to your level of appropriate worship and investment into the girl cheating on her S.O.

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not goodbye sex, it's treat her like a rag doll sex. Avoid the video call though, she wants to scrutinize every facial reaction and vocal inflection. You're here to smash, not to be cross-examined as to your level of appropriate worship and investment into the girl cheating on her so.
OP should def go for anal. Leave nothing on the field

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not goodbye sex, it's treat her like a rag doll sex. Avoid the video call though, she wants to scrutinize every facial reaction and vocal inflection. You're here to smash, not to be cross-examined as to your level of appropriate worship and investment into the girl cheating on her S.O.
This is good Advise thanks

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy sweet jesus bail bro.

This chick is absolute trash. Fully cheating on her live in boyfriend while at the same time trying to friendzone you. Yuck. Was interesting reading the inner mind of a cheater though, so self righteous and indignant.

You can and should do so much better then this vacant hole.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy sweet jesus bail bro.

This chick is absolute trash. Fully cheating on her live in boyfriend while at the same time trying to friendzone you. Yuck. Was interesting reading the inner mind of a cheater though, so self righteous and indignant.

You can and should do so much better then this vacant hole.
Wise words

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monogamy isn't real.

But anyway way too much text. Any woman who talks this much is too much trouble. Time to put it to bed.

redpiller1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d play it cool and avoid contacting her for a while to make her mind spin. She wants to see how you’ll react. Don’t. Don’t do the video call either. Go on with your time and she eventually be begging to come back over for another sleep over. And if she doesn’t, you’ll at least know where you stand. You have nothing to lose my friend.

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys need advise, so there is this cute girl WHO has a two year old and lives with the boyfriend, we have been having sex . She drive two hours to come for sleep over now most weekends. She says they are just like friends with the boyfriend … the son is James and boyfriend is Albert.
Today she wrote me this text saying she is confused. She want to come over this Friday for goodbye sex what should i do. Her message is attached below, its abit long.

Hi, ive had a rough week to be honest. I am having bad dreams, bad sleep.. Finding a space to speak my mind at home, lacking the energy.. Ive thought about it a lot. Like i said i owe it to james to give and invest in the relationship home. Even though doing that is not an easy task and i don't see now how to do it. But i feel a lot of pressure aswell, since ive met you and more happened . Because i feel more and more emotions gets invested feelingwise and I dont want to hurt you or keep you hanging in limbo as they say. I believe you genuinely care for me. You are attentive, caring, intresting,.. You know how a relationship should work. But it gives me pressure because i am not in that place to give you what you properly deserve.i really feel bad for that. It does blur my mind and i think at some level i am also not opening up to Albert because I vent my frustration to you and i feel a bit lighter but I should say it to him. And i dont want to compare you to him because he just has a different charachter. But unconsciously i do think i compare. And i do feel guilt towards james doing what we do. I dont expect you to wait for me. I do want you to be in my life as a friend. But I understand if its easier to just have distance from me. I just feel like i just want to take James and disappear from everybody to just clear my head. But that's not how it works. So i have to take it step by step and i need to take away the static noise around me and do what i can, so i can never blame myself or my efforts. It will maybe work or maybe not. Time will tell. But i need to know if it doesnt work because it just doesnt, there is no effort on 2 sides, and not because off another party is involved. I couldnt start a new relationship and caring guilt with me. If and when i would start a new relationship i needs to be with a clear conscience and without caring guilt because that wouldnt work either. I hope you can understand that. And understand that it has nothing to do with who you are or what you do. You are a wonderfull person with a good heart. But i understand if you can't do just friends. I wont look at you differently for that. I am. Writing this down because i dont want to forgot anything. If you want we can videocall later. But have to wait till James is in bed.
reminds me of the song Dirty Work by Steely Dan.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
OK, there is nothing to do. You already knew this was going to end at some point. She has safety and security with her current situation.

She knows these side flings can only last for so long before she has to drop it and find a new side fling to avoid it becoming too serious.

This woman is not relationship material at all. Only FWB. You got what you wanted out of it, no use worrying about it because she says it's over. Let her go live her life of lies on her own.