Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what does she mean by this message!!

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys need advise, so there is this cute girl WHO has a two year old and lives with the boyfriend, we have been having sex . She drive two hours to come for sleep over now most weekends. She says they are just like friends with the boyfriend … the son is James and boyfriend is Albert.
Today she wrote me this text saying she is confused. She want to come over this Friday for goodbye sex what should i do. Her message is attached below, its abit long.
Terrible situation to be in. Shows you have zero integrity. Its really really bad when such a woman is the one "breaking up " instead of the other way around.

Lets translate this message step by step shall we?

Hi, ive had a rough week to be honest. I am having bad dreams, bad sleep.. Finding a space to speak my mind at home, lacking the energy..
I am a bad, narcissistic and untrustworthy person and you are doing nothing to make me feel better anymore. Reality is catching up with me. And given the fact that YOU don't mind I have to take God damn responsibility

Ive thought about it a lot. Like i said i owe it to james to give and invest in the relationship home. Even though doing that is not an easy task and i don't see now how to do it.
Again, reality brotha. I am laying in bed with James (husband) everyday. Denying him sex while he grinds to provide me and my kid a better life. My FRIENDS told me to dump you and be honest with James. Not an ewsy task ,to clean up this mess.

But i feel a lot of pressure aswell, since ive met you and more happened . Because i feel more and more emotions gets invested feelingwise and I dont want to hurt you or keep you hanging in limbo as they say. I believe you genuinely care for me. You are attentive, caring, intresting,.. You know how a relationship should work. But it gives me pressure because i am not in that place to give you what you properly deserve.i really feel bad for that. It does blur my mind and i think at some level i am also not opening up to Albert because I vent my frustration to you and i feel a bit lighter but I should say it to him. And i dont want to compare you to him because he just has a different charachter. But unconsciously i do think i compare. And i do feel guilt towards james doing what we do.

I am a nasty *****. But yet you treat me like a queen. Are you THAT stupid , naive and desperate for a woman? How can you respect me when I cant even respect myself any more??

If you would decide how things go , you'd probably tell me to leave hubbie and be with you. But mind you, that means YOU'LL become hubbie and I'll have to find another dude to feck on the side. You are just as beta as my bf. I need am alpha to compensate for his lack of Alphaness not two betas..

I am Jezebel, and you are a good guy Greg. Why you good guys never get the damn message and make me take responsibility?

I dont expect you to wait for me. I do want you to be in my life as a friend. But I understand if its easier to just have distance from me. I just feel like i just want to take James and disappear from everybody to just clear my head. But that's not how it works. So i have to take it step by step and i need to take away the static noise around me and do what i can, so i can never blame myself or my efforts. It will maybe work or maybe not. Time will tell. But i need to know if it doesnt work because it just doesnt, there is no effort on 2 sides, and not because off another party is involved. I couldnt start a new relationship and caring guilt with me. If and when i would start a new relationship i needs to be with a clear conscience and without caring guilt because that wouldnt work either.
I dont WANT you to wait for me. I expect you to leave me the F alone and be discrete about this. You went from a (guilty) pleasure to another annoying burder I gotta deal with.

I'd rather run away bjt having a kid and a caring husband means i cant just call it quits like that. Unfortunately you never had the balls to call me out on this. No, you rather wait untill my current relationship implodes and live happily ever after with me.

I hope you can understand that. And understand that it has nothing to do with who you are or what you do. You are a wonderfull person with a good heart. But i understand if you can't do just friends. I wont look at you differently for that. I am. Writing this down because i dont want to forgot anything. If you want we can videocall later. But have to wait till James is in bed.
I hope you DON'T wanna be friends. This is over if you didn't get the message yet. You are a good person, I'm a extremely bad person though. I will play you and have even less respect for you than I had for husband.

I've lost all respect for you as well. A videocall is inconvenient but oke, I'll deal with taking at least some responsibility by letting you down easy. Perhaps I even owe you a good bey- pity feck. Better to make rhis a clean cut, but hey, I am a ***** anyway so I might as well wohre around with you once more...

Last edited:

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Terrible situation to be in. Shows you have zero integrity. Its really really bad when such a woman is the one "breaking up " instead of the other way around.

Lets translate this message step by step shall we?

I am a bad, narcissistic and untrustworthy person and you are doing nothing to make me feel better anymore. Reality is catching up with me. And given the fact that YOU don't mind I have to take God damn responsibility

Again, reality brotha. I am laying in bed with James (husband) everyday. Denying him sex while he grinds to provide me and my kid a better life. My FRIENDS told me to dump you and be honest with James. Not an ewsy task ,to clean up this mess.

I am a nasty *****. But yet you treat me like a queen. Are you THAT stupid , naive and desperate for a woman? How can you respect me when I cant even respect myself any more??

If you would decide how things go , you'd probably tell me to leave hubbie and be with you. But mind you, that means YOU'LL become hubbie and I'll have to find another dude to feck on the side. You are just as beta as my bf. I need am alpha to compensate for his lack of Alphaness not two betas..

I am Jezebel, and you are a good guy Greg. Why you good guys never get the damn message and make me take responsibility?

I dont WANT you to wait for me. I expect you to leave me the F alone and be discrete about this. You went from a (guilty) pleasure to another annoying burder I gotta deal with.

I'd rather run away bjt having a kid and a caring husband means i cant just call it quits like that. Unfortunately you never had the balls to call me out on this. No, you rather wait untill my current relationship implodes and live happily ever after with me.

I hope you DON'T wanna be friends. This is over if you didn't get the message yet. You are a good person, I'm a extremely bad person though. I will play you and have even less respect for you than I had for husband.

I've lost all respect for you as well. A videocall is inconvenient but oke, I'll deal with taking at least some responsibility by letting you down easy. Perhaps I even owe you a good bey- pity feck. Better to make rhis a clean cut, but hey, I am a ***** anyway so I might as well wohre around with you once more...
Deep stuff right thanks for the input

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, there is nothing to do. You already knew this was going to end at some point. She has safety and security with her current situation.

She knows these side flings can only last for so long before she has to drop it and find a new side fling to avoid it becoming too serious.

This woman is not relationship material at all. Only FWB. You got what you wanted out of it, no use worrying about it because she says it's over. Let her go live her life of lies on her own.
Thanks much for the input

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d play it cool and avoid contacting her for a while to make her mind spin. She wants to see how you’ll react. Don’t. Don’t do the video call either. Go on with your time and she eventually be begging to come back over for another sleep over. And if she doesn’t, you’ll at least know where you stand. You have nothing to lose my friend.
Thanks much

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you all for the feedback and suggestions, below are some of her reply

Its what it is. I am so emotionally drained. I am so sorry

Yes i do hope, i wont lose you completely i would like to stay in touch.

I spoke to kelly aswell. And i said i dont know whats going to happen. Maybe in 6 months, a year i am seperate. But at least then i do it in good conscience and i can look at james and think i wasnt selfish.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
After those reply from her above, we decided she coming over i will smash and as many have suggested here. I will go missing, silent and zero contact even if she reach out I won’t bother reply atleast for 60 days while getting busy with my life

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update she came over it was fireworks nailed her did record voice as others suggested now am so surfeited , have gone silent thanks guys

itouchyou

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never get involved with a woman whos in a relationship/marriage/etc. This should be a no brainer for any man who has some moral integrity.
I'm conflicted on this. One of my buddies is a pretty nice guy but back in college and highschool he would go after girls in relationships. I'm not sure if he ever went after married women though.

I don't go after married women but there is this one that I'm trying to get to know better platonically. People tell me I shouldn't.. but if the behavior is reciprocated I don't see the problem.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm conflicted on this. One of my buddies is a pretty nice guy but back in college and highschool he would go after girls in relationships. I'm not sure if he ever went after married women though.

I don't go after married women but there is this one that I'm trying to get to know better platonically. People tell me I shouldn't.. but if the behavior is reciprocated I don't see the problem.
Give it a try you never know what lies ahead

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s a piece of crap.

Eject. Stay ejected. She’s playing you and Albert.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's see ... a single mommy and laying the pipe to some dude's chick. Nothing to see here. :rolleyes: