"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

What does no chemistry mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
I started asking my matches what the what they are looking for pre screen. Any girl that spews romantic relationship BS I filter out
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
It means you dodged a damn bullet. You were good looking enough to get a date, but not toxic or beta enough to please her during a date. I always get this **** from feminists or single sallies chasing whatever dream they will never catch. Don't let future cat ladies(lots of them on hinge) deter you from your success guys :)
"No chemistry" means "thanks for the free meal, sucker!"
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
You might be an Incel if...

1) your posts frequently mention the terms Alpha, Beta, Simps, Chad, or Tyrone

2) you constantly complain about women

3) you use LOL and LMAO at the end of your posts, as if it signifies to the rest of us that you are high status
I'm beginning to think @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 is beyond hope. He's another one of these newbies I've seen 1000 times before that comes here looking for help, obviously, but then just spews negativity and this whoa is me attitude. When other members try to help him, he gets combative. defensive, and overly sensitive. Reminds me of a few other junior SS members the past few months. I'm done wasting my time.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
I'm beginning to think @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 is beyond hope. He's another one of these newbies I've seen 1000 times before that comes here looking for help, obviously, but then just spews negativity and this whoa is me attitude. When other members try to help him, he gets combative. defensive, and overly sensitive. Reminds me of a few other junior SS members the past few months. I'm done wasting my time.
Yep, I'm an incel with 3 girlfriends at the moment because I don't believe in chasing chain smoking single moms with nose rings
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top