Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does no chemistry mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao exactly

I don't cater to children, she can chase for whatever Tony Stark/hercules/Tupac Gluten free suave hybrid she's looking for. You can go and put up a monkey show for these children and they toss you to the side like another toy when they are done playing with you be my damn guest bro.
Don't get pissed at me, do something about it. Again, you're blaming her and likely other women because you're the one striking out. If she wanted Tony Stark, James Bond, Hercules, whomever, she wouldn't have taken the date with you.

Yeah, it sucks. 99.9% of us have been there. Use it as motivation and don't stick your head in the sand. It took me getting dumped about 20 years ago after acting like a real beta-tard with a HB9 to wise up and adjust my game. The rest is history. Nothing even close has happened since. BUT, I didn't wallow in my misery and blame everyone else. I dug in and learned as much as I could. A lot of the info at first was a real gut punch because the dating gurus I was studying from (back then mainly Doc Love, David Deangelo, and Swing Cat) hit the nail on head regarding what I was doing wrong. Was tough to hear and read. As soon as I made adjustments, my results got better immediately. And even though it's 20 years later, I NEVER HAVE STOPPED LEARNING (tape to your mirror at home).

Toughen up.

Good luck.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a women says it means she has no sexual desire for you. She can't see it. Your not fvckable to her. A man could say that for someone he doesn't get along with but she's very fvckable to him.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a women says it means she has no sexual desire for you. She can't see it. Your not fvckable to her. A man could say that for someone he doesn't get along with but she's very fvckable to him.
And most of the time if you had seen the guys she HAD fvcked, you’d be surprised and you’d think you ranked above them.

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And most of the time if you had seen the guys she HAD fvcked, you’d be surprised and you’d think you ranked above them.
they see more than looks. Looks are just enough to get you a date. Acting like Tupac with a degree gets you a second date.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might be an Incel if...

1) your posts frequently mention the terms Alpha, Beta, Simps, Chad, or Tyrone

2) you constantly complain about women

3) you use LOL and LMAO at the end of your posts, as if it signifies to the rest of us that you are high status

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started asking my matches what the what they are looking for pre screen. Any girl that spews romantic relationship BS I filter out

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means you dodged a damn bullet. You were good looking enough to get a date, but not toxic or beta enough to please her during a date. I always get this **** from feminists or single sallies chasing whatever dream they will never catch. Don't let future cat ladies(lots of them on hinge) deter you from your success guys :)
"No chemistry" means "thanks for the free meal, sucker!"

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might be an Incel if...

1) your posts frequently mention the terms Alpha, Beta, Simps, Chad, or Tyrone

2) you constantly complain about women

3) you use LOL and LMAO at the end of your posts, as if it signifies to the rest of us that you are high status
I'm beginning to think @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 is beyond hope. He's another one of these newbies I've seen 1000 times before that comes here looking for help, obviously, but then just spews negativity and this whoa is me attitude. When other members try to help him, he gets combative. defensive, and overly sensitive. Reminds me of a few other junior SS members the past few months. I'm done wasting my time.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 is beyond hope. He's another one of these newbies I've seen 1000 times before that comes here looking for help, obviously, but then just spews negativity and this whoa is me attitude. When other members try to help him, he gets combative. defensive, and overly sensitive. Reminds me of a few other junior SS members the past few months. I'm done wasting my time.
Yep, I'm an incel with 3 girlfriends at the moment because I don't believe in chasing chain smoking single moms with nose rings

Status
Not open for further replies.