mrgoodstuff
Master Don Juan
Most of the times true. Guys dont get that part.And most of the time if you had seen the guys she HAD fvcked, you’d be surprised and you’d think you ranked above them.
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
Most of the times true. Guys dont get that part.And most of the time if you had seen the guys she HAD fvcked, you’d be surprised and you’d think you ranked above them.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
it’s timing sometimes, they caught her at a prime spotMost of the times true. Guys dont get that part.
That’s why I think “chemistry” is a lie.it’s timing sometimes, they caught her at a prime spot
Well she felt a chemistryThat’s why I think “chemistry” is a lie.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
She felt a "chemistry" if she wanted to fvck.Well she felt a chemistry
"No chemistry" means "thanks for the free meal, sucker!"It means you dodged a damn bullet. You were good looking enough to get a date, but not toxic or beta enough to please her during a date. I always get this **** from feminists or single sallies chasing whatever dream they will never catch. Don't let future cat ladies(lots of them on hinge) deter you from your success guys![]()
I'm beginning to think @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 is beyond hope. He's another one of these newbies I've seen 1000 times before that comes here looking for help, obviously, but then just spews negativity and this whoa is me attitude. When other members try to help him, he gets combative. defensive, and overly sensitive. Reminds me of a few other junior SS members the past few months. I'm done wasting my time.You might be an Incel if...
1) your posts frequently mention the terms Alpha, Beta, Simps, Chad, or Tyrone
2) you constantly complain about women
3) you use LOL and LMAO at the end of your posts, as if it signifies to the rest of us that you are high status
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Yep, I'm an incel with 3 girlfriends at the moment because I don't believe in chasing chain smoking single moms with nose ringsI'm beginning to think @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 is beyond hope. He's another one of these newbies I've seen 1000 times before that comes here looking for help, obviously, but then just spews negativity and this whoa is me attitude. When other members try to help him, he gets combative. defensive, and overly sensitive. Reminds me of a few other junior SS members the past few months. I'm done wasting my time.