Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does no chemistry mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I started asking my matches what the what they are looking for pre screen. Any girl that spews romantic relationship BS I filter out

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means you dodged a damn bullet. You were good looking enough to get a date, but not toxic or beta enough to please her during a date. I always get this **** from feminists or single sallies chasing whatever dream they will never catch. Don't let future cat ladies(lots of them on hinge) deter you from your success guys :)
"No chemistry" means "thanks for the free meal, sucker!"

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might be an Incel if...

1) your posts frequently mention the terms Alpha, Beta, Simps, Chad, or Tyrone

2) you constantly complain about women

3) you use LOL and LMAO at the end of your posts, as if it signifies to the rest of us that you are high status
I'm beginning to think @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 is beyond hope. He's another one of these newbies I've seen 1000 times before that comes here looking for help, obviously, but then just spews negativity and this whoa is me attitude. When other members try to help him, he gets combative. defensive, and overly sensitive. Reminds me of a few other junior SS members the past few months. I'm done wasting my time.

Reaction score
I'm beginning to think @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 is beyond hope. He's another one of these newbies I've seen 1000 times before that comes here looking for help, obviously, but then just spews negativity and this whoa is me attitude. When other members try to help him, he gets combative. defensive, and overly sensitive. Reminds me of a few other junior SS members the past few months. I'm done wasting my time.
Yep, I'm an incel with 3 girlfriends at the moment because I don't believe in chasing chain smoking single moms with nose rings

Status
Not open for further replies.