“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

what does attracting women with BPD tell us about a man

tesla8520

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2024
Messages
226
Reaction score
74
I've found out most of my life I tend to attract women with BDP or with those traits.

I can feel a genuine, instant, deep connection with them that I cannot feel with any woman, but at the same time I can still feel they are "fake" like the connection is so deep, but not "true". It's hard to explain in words, but you may know.

So i tell my self "This must tell something about me".

So there must be reasons I must attract those damaged chicks to me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
11,381
I can tell you why I did.....
1. High empathy. I can connect with anyone pretty quickly. Doing so offers the instant validation they are looking for.
2. Tolerant. When they act out and get too emotional I used to tolerate a lot of it.
3. Love bombers. Most of them are. I liked the fast moving affection and sex that came with it. They also idealize you which they think you are the greatest thing ever and my ego liked that.

I've also attracted a lot of Daddy's girls for some of the same reasons.
 

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2023
Messages
447
Reaction score
577
Age
60
In my experience, they home in on the vulnerable and the needy. That's what happened with me, so you need to keep your wits about you and be a bit critical and reflexive about why this particular woman is love bombing you and trying to railroad the relationship.
 

tesla8520

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2024
Messages
226
Reaction score
74
I can tell you why I did.....
1. High empathy. I can connect with anyone pretty quickly. Doing so offers the instant validation they are looking for.
2. Tolerant. When they act out and get too emotional I used to tolerate a lot of it.
3. Love bombers. Most of them are. I liked the fast moving affection and sex that came with it. They also idealize you which they think you are the greatest thing ever and my ego liked that.

I've also attracted a lot of Daddy's girls for some of the same reasons.
1) Me too (Biggest issue here), 2) Me too, 3) Yes they're attractive to me, but also a red flag.

How did you change to address this?
Or did you actually learned how to spot them and go no contact with them?
In my experience, they home in on the vulnerable and the needy. That's what happened with me, so you need to keep your wits about you and be a bit critical and reflexive about why this particular woman is love bombing you and trying to railroad the relationship.
Exactly, that’s why I wanted to hear the opinions of other mature men here and figure out where the problem was coming from.
I’m an empathetic man and I allow myself to be vulnerable (in moderation), but I’m not needy.
In fact, many women pick up on that and start playing hot and cold with me.
I find that intriguing, but I know how to put a stop to it.

And the only measure I’ve found that actually works is blocking her.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
11,381
1) Me too (Biggest issue here), 2) Me too, 3) Yes they're attractive to me, but also a red flag.
How did you change to address this?
Or did you actually learned how to spot them and go no contact with them?
I finally started recognizing the patterns and understood it better. I also got tired of the drama that comes with these girls and expected more than hot & fun out of a girl. I stopped committing and investing so much early on. It was just casual dating for seveal months before they got the serious girlfriend treatment so I could have time to figure out who they really were before I committed.
 
Last edited:

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,456
Reaction score
2,935
Age
37
So there must be reasons I must attract those damaged chicks to me.
Most human beings have personality disordered traits, and we all tend to attract and gravitate towards what we are. So, Tes, are you exhibiting strong Cluster B traits at present?
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
11,381
Most human beings have personality disordered traits, and we all tend to attract and gravitate towards what we are. So, Tes, are you exhibiting strong Cluster B traits at present?
Dr. Hair Baron, I have been waiting for your diagnosis sir! lol
 
Top