"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

what does attracting women with BPD tell us about a man

tesla8520

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2024
Messages
228
Reaction score
74
I've found out most of my life I tend to attract women with BDP or with those traits.

I can feel a genuine, instant, deep connection with them that I cannot feel with any woman, but at the same time I can still feel they are "fake" like the connection is so deep, but not "true". It's hard to explain in words, but you may know.

So i tell my self "This must tell something about me".

So there must be reasons I must attract those damaged chicks to me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,516
Reaction score
11,409
I can tell you why I did.....
1. High empathy. I can connect with anyone pretty quickly. Doing so offers the instant validation they are looking for.
2. Tolerant. When they act out and get too emotional I used to tolerate a lot of it.
3. Love bombers. Most of them are. I liked the fast moving affection and sex that came with it. They also idealize you which they think you are the greatest thing ever and my ego liked that.

I've also attracted a lot of Daddy's girls for some of the same reasons.
 

tesla8520

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2024
Messages
228
Reaction score
74
I can tell you why I did.....
1. High empathy. I can connect with anyone pretty quickly. Doing so offers the instant validation they are looking for.
2. Tolerant. When they act out and get too emotional I used to tolerate a lot of it.
3. Love bombers. Most of them are. I liked the fast moving affection and sex that came with it. They also idealize you which they think you are the greatest thing ever and my ego liked that.

I've also attracted a lot of Daddy's girls for some of the same reasons.
1) Me too (Biggest issue here), 2) Me too, 3) Yes they're attractive to me, but also a red flag.

How did you change to address this?
Or did you actually learned how to spot them and go no contact with them?
In my experience, they home in on the vulnerable and the needy. That's what happened with me, so you need to keep your wits about you and be a bit critical and reflexive about why this particular woman is love bombing you and trying to railroad the relationship.
Exactly, that’s why I wanted to hear the opinions of other mature men here and figure out where the problem was coming from.
I’m an empathetic man and I allow myself to be vulnerable (in moderation), but I’m not needy.
In fact, many women pick up on that and start playing hot and cold with me.
I find that intriguing, but I know how to put a stop to it.

And the only measure I’ve found that actually works is blocking her.
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,516
Reaction score
11,409
1) Me too (Biggest issue here), 2) Me too, 3) Yes they're attractive to me, but also a red flag.
How did you change to address this?
Or did you actually learned how to spot them and go no contact with them?
I finally started recognizing the patterns and understood it better. I also got tired of the drama that comes with these girls and expected more than hot & fun out of a girl. I stopped committing and investing so much early on. It was just casual dating for seveal months before they got the serious girlfriend treatment so I could have time to figure out who they really were before I committed.
 
Last edited:

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,461
Reaction score
2,946
Age
37
So there must be reasons I must attract those damaged chicks to me.
Most human beings have personality disordered traits, and we all tend to attract and gravitate towards what we are. So, Tes, are you exhibiting strong Cluster B traits at present?
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,516
Reaction score
11,409
Most human beings have personality disordered traits, and we all tend to attract and gravitate towards what we are. So, Tes, are you exhibiting strong Cluster B traits at present?
Dr. Hair Baron, I have been waiting for your diagnosis sir! lol
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,108
I've found out most of my life I tend to attract women with BDP or with those traits.

I can feel a genuine, instant, deep connection with them that I cannot feel with any woman, but at the same time I can still feel they are "fake" like the connection is so deep, but not "true". It's hard to explain in words, but you may know.

So i tell my self "This must tell something about me".

So there must be reasons I must attract those damaged chicks to me.
It means you are a target because those women target certain men and it's always ones they feel they can easily manipulate.

Men think this "just happens" where they keep finding the same type of women over and over again. No...those women found YOU, because through your interactions with them they see you as a target for them.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

remarkable

Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2026
Messages
30
Reaction score
35
A man that only attracts women with BPD tells me he is either lazy and/or incapable of attracting higher quality women
 

rambambram

New Member
Joined
May 24, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
4
Age
42
This is like a zebra wondering why it attracts all these lions. There's nothing wrong with you, lions just have to eat. Of course it also says something about a man, probably that he has something to offer (probably not the thing that you want to offer) and is easily gullible or a little naive. But lions have to eat, so if you're chewing grass on the savanna and just doing your thing, these lions are preying on you. Their stake in the dynamic is bigger, has nothing to do with you. I'm not necessarily saying: be a zebra, because everybody here thinks of themselves as tigers probably. I'm just saying if you yourself don't have a personality disorder, you're the zebra in that dynamic. Doesn't mean predators always win and prey always loses. Zebras have hard hooves and a superb kicking ability, a lion bone can break and the lion doesn't hunt no more.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,108
This is like a zebra wondering why it attracts all these lions. There's nothing wrong with you, lions just have to eat. Of course it also says something about a man, probably that he has something to offer (probably not the thing that you want to offer) and is easily gullible or a little naive. But lions have to eat, so if you're chewing grass on the savanna and just doing your thing, these lions are preying on you. Their stake in the dynamic is bigger, has nothing to do with you. I'm not necessarily saying: be a zebra, because everybody here thinks of themselves as tigers probably. I'm just saying if you yourself don't have a personality disorder, you're the zebra in that dynamic. Doesn't mean predators always win and prey always loses. Zebras have hard hooves and a superb kicking ability, a lion bone can break and the lion doesn't hunt no more.
Exactly...that's the missing piece most men don't realize. They are viewed as "easy marks" by these women. Like someone looking to rob or run a scheme on someone...they look for "easy marks".

In the dating world, men who end up with BPH women are "easy marks" to them.
 

Sega Genesis

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2024
Messages
989
Reaction score
739
Men think this "just happens" where they keep finding the same type of women over and over again. No...those women found YOU, because through your interactions with them they see you as a target for them.
I think it's more you found each other because like attracts like, water attracts its own level yada yada It's a subconscious thing we are not even aware of it, all we know is there is a certain chemistry between you which is intangible and simply exists.

I noticed this myself when I was a hot mess due to earlier trauma; I attracted men who were also a mess, unstable whatever. .

Once we get emotionally healthier through therapy, introspection or we simply mature, we begin attracting people who are also more healthy.

Just my take on it having experienced it.

That said, it's not always that black and white either, it's nuanced but nonetheless makes sense.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,108
I think it's more you found each other because like attracts like, water attracts its own level yada yada It's a subconscious thing we are not even aware of it, all we know is there is a certain chemistry between you which is intangible and simply exists.

I noticed this myself when I was a hot mess due to earlier trauma; I attracted men who were also a mess, unstable whatever. .

Once we get emotionally healthier through therapy, introspection or we simply mature, we begin attracting people who are also more healthy.

Just my take on it having experienced it.

That said, it's not always that black and white either, it's nuanced but nonetheless makes sense.
Well sure, that's true, but highly manipulative people look for people who are easy to manipulate and control and the easily manipulated tend to allow these women to use them precisely because they are easily manipulated and likely having these women doing things in the bedroom they never experienced before because they typically use hot wild sex as a means of control.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Sega Genesis

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2024
Messages
989
Reaction score
739
Well sure, that's true, but highly manipulative people look for people who are easy to manipulate and control and the easily manipulated tend to allow these women to use them precisely because they are easily manipulated and likely having these women doing things in the bedroom they never experienced before because they typically use hot wild sex as a means of control.
This is true too, as I said it's never black and white. BPD (Borderline Disorder) is its own brand of crazy though especially sexually, and yeah I have read and seen men lose their minds when involved with such women

Are you familiar with the Jodi Arias case? She was diagnosed BPD and her lover Travis Alexander was brutally murdered by her hands.

She may be like the worst case I've seen and yes she was highly highly manipulative and used her sexuality like a weapon and he became addicted to it and sadly lost his life in an utterly brutal way at 30 after he chose to move on.

But she was crazy throughout, and he chose to stay because of the hot crazy xxxx-rated sex.

 
Last edited:

RoadKing_Rabbit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2024
Messages
392
Reaction score
353
Location
Northwest
Well sure, that's true, but highly manipulative people look for people who are easy to manipulate and control and the easily manipulated tend to allow these women to use them precisely because they are easily manipulated and likely having these women doing things in the bedroom they never experienced before because they typically use hot wild sex as a means of control.
The most crazed and blazing kinky shyte has been from those types for SURE. And it's fun. That's what is dangerous. Types who learned to consider this a novelty and not something they just HAVE to have aren't as easy to pull the wool over on. No one's beyond getting tricked or bamboozled, especially not by the wiles of some fast @ss Jezebel, but it is essential for a man to reach the point that P isn't an equal exchange for his finances, sanity or peace of mind.
 
Top