She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
That could be the case. Those girls look like they are probably 16 to 18 yrs old.Can’t the tell the guy’s age, but by the sound of his voice, maybe he was too old to approach that group?
He apporached in person, which takes guts. This happened in 2011, and there was more in person approaching going in 2011 as compared to 2018-2019. In-person approaching became more of a fading art as the 2010s progressed. Lots of guys are swipe monkeys now. In 2011, it is good this guy was approaching in person rather than spam emailing on OkCupid, PlentyofFish, or Badoo (which I think was big in some intl markets back then). Tinder didn't launch until 2012.The better question would have been "What did he do right?" And the answer would have been nothing.
Yes, you would have better odds approaching a group of 35-44 year old women as compared to a group of 18-23 year old women. I still don't recommend groups of 3+ for a guy doing his thing solo of any age group.Only approach a group of milfs in the bar/mall because chances are they all will be dtf and horny as fvck I guarantee you that.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
lol. The only thing he did do right was at least opening up but other than that, he tanked.The better question would have been "What did he do right?" And the answer would have been nothing.
If a man has to "run game" in a brothel, then it's truly OVER!The only place you can say stuff like that and for it to work is at a brothel or a nightclub full of hookers.
But I had thought it was canonical game to make chicks compete for you; by saying he was only interested in meeting one, wasn't he making them compete?One of the worst openers/introductions I've ever seen.
I want to meet one of you? Terrible. Did he expect the girls to ask him "Oh, which one of us?"
I have opened many times in groups as large as 10 and I always went in with a specific girl I was interested in.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Only if you are Christiano Ronaldo...But I had thought it was canonical game to make chicks compete for you; by saying he was only interested in meeting one, wasn't he making them compete?
Why would they compete for some random guy that just walked up? He didn't even get past hello.But I had thought it was canonical game to make chicks compete for you; by saying he was only interested in meeting one, wasn't he making them compete?
As an old guy, I resent that. What do young guys open with, " 'Sup. "?The only other comment I would add is calling a group of young women “beautiful” at the opening screams “old guy.” Young guys don’t open with something like that.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.