"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

What do you think was wrong with this PUA's pickup attempt?

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Approaching a group of 4.

His opener was weak as well. Ideally, in day game, you want to approach women who are solo. I could argue that approaching 2 women together is possible, but I wouldn't recommend it.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
1) Hovering indecisively and thereby looking like a creep.
2) I want to meet "one" of you. No specificity. "I'll take any bone you throw me".
3) Set of 4, odds are low. Their resistance will be high in a group of 4.
 

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
-Validated them immediately by calling them beautiful (devalued himself)
-came on too strong for the environment(it’s a mall not a night club)
-as Atom said above, be decisive and pick one.
-Even better, entertain them all and have them compete for him.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
He was indecisive, probably said something beta or creepy I can tell even tho I don't understand Portuguese.. Also, never approach a group of young girls because most of them are shallow and even tho some would like you, they will try to humiliate you in front of their friends to come of as cool and to build up their fragile egos. Only approach a group of milfs in the bar/mall because chances are they all will be dtf and horny as fvck I guarantee you that.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Can’t the tell the guy’s age, but by the sound of his voice, maybe he was too old to approach that group?
That could be the case. Those girls look like they are probably 16 to 18 yrs old.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
The better question would have been "What did he do right?" And the answer would have been nothing.
He apporached in person, which takes guts. This happened in 2011, and there was more in person approaching going in 2011 as compared to 2018-2019. In-person approaching became more of a fading art as the 2010s progressed. Lots of guys are swipe monkeys now. In 2011, it is good this guy was approaching in person rather than spam emailing on OkCupid, PlentyofFish, or Badoo (which I think was big in some intl markets back then). Tinder didn't launch until 2012.

Only approach a group of milfs in the bar/mall because chances are they all will be dtf and horny as fvck I guarantee you that.
Yes, you would have better odds approaching a group of 35-44 year old women as compared to a group of 18-23 year old women. I still don't recommend groups of 3+ for a guy doing his thing solo of any age group.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
This reminds me of a guy that went up to a woman and said he was doing a survey on beautiful women. Then he asked if she'd seen any around.

Mainly, he got it wrong by saying "I'd like to know one of you" and holding up one finger. They probably thought he was insulting them by saying that only one of them was attractive. Plus, how was he expecting them to respond to that? Was he expecting one of them to step forward and offer herself up to him in front of her friends? The only place you can say stuff like that and for it to work is at a brothel or a nightclub full of hookers.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
One of the worst openers/introductions I've ever seen.

I want to meet one of you? Terrible. Did he expect the girls to ask him "Oh, which one of us?"

I have opened many times in groups as large as 10 and I always went in with a specific girl I was interested in.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
The better question would have been "What did he do right?" And the answer would have been nothing.
lol. The only thing he did do right was at least opening up but other than that, he tanked.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
One of the worst openers/introductions I've ever seen.

I want to meet one of you? Terrible. Did he expect the girls to ask him "Oh, which one of us?"

I have opened many times in groups as large as 10 and I always went in with a specific girl I was interested in.
But I had thought it was canonical game to make chicks compete for you; by saying he was only interested in meeting one, wasn't he making them compete?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
But I had thought it was canonical game to make chicks compete for you; by saying he was only interested in meeting one, wasn't he making them compete?
Why would they compete for some random guy that just walked up? He didn't even get past hello.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,748
Reaction score
9,942
Lol, they did not look interested at all.
You could feel him slinking away with his tail between his legs by the camera.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,748
Reaction score
9,942
The only other comment I would add is calling a group of young women “beautiful” at the opening screams “old guy.” Young guys don’t open with something like that.
As an old guy, I resent that. What do young guys open with, " 'Sup. "?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top