Eighth Passenger
Don Juan
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2004
- Messages
- 60
- Reaction score
- 0
What are some good excuses?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Why do you want to end convos early? I mean sure its good if your a newbie to seduction but some of the best rapport is spend on the phone prior to the meet. Just dont ask questions about her work or school.Originally posted by Eighth Passenger
What are some good excuses?
It's a legitimate question.Originally posted by Sirducer
Why do you want to end convos early? I mean sure its good if your a newbie to seduction but some of the best rapport is spend on the phone prior to the meet. Just dont ask questions about her work or school.
If you need to then say you gotta go, no fancy bulslhit here.![]()
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Instead of asking what to say when ending convos, work out how to best establish attraction and rapport on the phone, make HER want to meet you. The problem with this forum is that too many fu.cking guys worry about what to say in different situs and TOTALLY neglect their INNER game which is the most important part of becoming a PUA or DJ (whatever turns you on).Originally posted by Eighth Passenger
It's a legitimate question.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Exactly...Originally posted by AFK Protector
"Hey listen. I gotta cut this short. I'll see you tomorrow"
"Hey I really gotta get going now."
be vague. don't supplicate. don't apologize. you got another life besides talkin to her.