"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

What do you say to end a phone conversation early?

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Sirducer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
US
Originally posted by Eighth Passenger
What are some good excuses?
Why do you want to end convos early? I mean sure its good if your a newbie to seduction but some of the best rapport is spend on the phone prior to the meet. Just dont ask questions about her work or school.

If you need to then say you gotta go, no fancy bulslhit here.:rolleyes:
 

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: What do you say to end a phone conversation early?

Originally posted by Sirducer
Why do you want to end convos early? I mean sure its good if your a newbie to seduction but some of the best rapport is spend on the phone prior to the meet. Just dont ask questions about her work or school.

If you need to then say you gotta go, no fancy bulslhit here.:rolleyes:
It's a legitimate question.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Sirducer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
US
Re: Re: Re: What do you say to end a phone conversation early?

Originally posted by Eighth Passenger
It's a legitimate question.
Instead of asking what to say when ending convos, work out how to best establish attraction and rapport on the phone, make HER want to meet you. The problem with this forum is that too many fu.cking guys worry about what to say in different situs and TOTALLY neglect their INNER game which is the most important part of becoming a PUA or DJ (whatever turns you on).
 

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
My question comes from the fact I ended a conversation with a pretty lame excuse. I did not plan what to say and it came out disorganized. I was hoping for some excuses that I can memorize for future calls.

I have no problem with setting up a rapport and keeping a friendly conversation going.
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Don't worry about being sneaky. Just get off the phone when you want to. If you're honest with yourself you'll find that you usually stay on longer than you'd like. So when you want to get off just saaaaaay:

"I'm gonna get going now, but I enjoyed talking with ya. Take care."

Bingo bango end of the el conversation-o.
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
here are what I often say

"hey I got to go, my brother want to use the phone. Talk to you later"

or

"hey I got to go, my sister wants to use the phone. Talk to you later"

since we only have one house phone line, and one fax, but my brother and sister got cell phones.

and here are some random ones

"it's supper time, I got to go. Call you later"

"hey I got another phone call, I think its my mom (or dad) Call you later" <-- to show the phone call is important so she won't think you would stop talking to her for your guy / girl friends


here are some stupid ones

"hey my ex called me, later"

"hey my beer buddies called me, later"

"hey I am going to hang up now because I am at your door right now *ding dong*"
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
oh ****. i gotta go. some insane *****'s banging on my front door. -CLICK-

just kidding. dont you ever dare use that

a "hey i gotta go.. talk to you again" will suffice.
 

icecreaman

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
46
If you dont want to use any of those, just act like someone is calling you, your mom, sister ect.
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by AFK Protector
"Hey listen. I gotta cut this short. I'll see you tomorrow"

"Hey I really gotta get going now."

be vague. don't supplicate. don't apologize. you got another life besides talkin to her.
Exactly...
 
Top