"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

What do you all usually do for the second date?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
Coffee has been a great first date for me. Honestly, it’s usually my go-to date.

Since we know that women will usually put out on the second or third date, what do you all usually do for the second date? So that you can escalate things a bit? Dates that could be applied in college would be excellent too.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,415
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
Assuming she agreed to a second date because she´s already into you, in my experience it doesn´t matter, do wahtever you feel like doing.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Bro in college all my dates were “come to my room and let’s watch a movie and get high/drink”

I’m assuming you live in halls (see campus), just ask to go over.

Ask the girls doing any sports therapy course for a massage.

In fact ask any girl for a massage or offer a massage. You shouldn’t be going anywhere on dates except drinking and to each other’s rooms. If they say no, “cool” and move on.

Sh1t I’m 29 and that’s also what I do now
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
Bro in college all my dates were “come to my room and let’s watch a movie and get high/drink”

I’m assuming you live in halls (see campus), just ask to go over.

Ask the girls doing any sports therapy course for a massage.

In fact ask any girl for a massage or offer a massage. You shouldn’t be going anywhere on dates except drinking and to each other’s rooms. If they say no, “cool” and move on.

Sh1t I’m 29 and that’s also what I do now
I totally agree Murk. Honestly, every time I do that I’ve gotten laid
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Depends, last year I had a first date with a girl that lasted for almost 5 hours, so obviously it went really well. Our second date was two days later which involved going to Wal Mart to get snacks and then coming over to my place to watch a movie.

Mini golf, bowling, going for a walk/hike, just hanging out...so many options. You really don't need to do anything fancy nor expensive, just have fun.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top