"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What do you all think about this?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2019
Messages
84
Reaction score
15
Age
34
Thanks for the advice ..I'm gone to shoot one more shot at her...f**ck it
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
.the day she asked where I was at ..so I can't say she wasn't never interested....that's what's confusing me
You are projecting your interest on her so much that you take ONE thing out of 5,000 definite indicators of disinterest and decide it means she wants you. What kind of dignity and self respect do you have as a man to repeatedly try to connect with a girl who has pushed you away FOR YEARS?

She may have dialed the wrong number when she called you or she may have thought she saw you stalking her and that’s why she was asking, but even if it was a legit reach-out on her behalf, no self respecting man would give her the time of day.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Jesus Christ I thought people like this only existed in the movies as super psycho stalkers.

OP- keep blowing her phone up. Shell come around when she sees your persistence.

Make sure to keep buying new phones to message her from when she plays "hard to get" and blocks you again.

Make sure to send her a dozen roses for Vday. Nah...go ahead and hand deliver them AT HER WORK. That will impress her. Attach a heart felt poem that you personally write, a stuffed bear and chocolates. Better take your mom with you to help carry it all in. Plus you can introduce your mom to her while she is there. Kill 2 birds with one stone. Make sure to introduce her as "your future wife" when introducing her to your mother.

Persistence pays off! Dont take NO for an answer. I think you're right.....I think there is a chance but you'll have to go big or go home!

Make sure you let all know how it goes!
 
Top