@mrgoodstuff I don't think it would have mattered what she said.
@LARaiders85 Yes, basically text book.
@LARaiders85 Yes, basically text book.
You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Your right, hes being a retard.@mrgoodstuff I don't think it would have mattered what she said.
@LARaiders85 Yes, basically text book.
She said " I'm good. I have a man. You had a chance and played". That's mean she was interestedShe coulda said i have a man and not i interested.
You shot your shot and she moved on. Then you pushed it.She said " I'm good. I have a man. You had a chance and played". That's mean she was interested
Ok I feel you now...I was distracted because I know I coulda had her..SMH and now it's extra difficultYou shot your shot and she moved on. Then you pushed it.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You are projecting your interest on her so much that you take ONE thing out of 5,000 definite indicators of disinterest and decide it means she wants you. What kind of dignity and self respect do you have as a man to repeatedly try to connect with a girl who has pushed you away FOR YEARS?.the day she asked where I was at ..so I can't say she wasn't never interested....that's what's confusing me