Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you all think about this?

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice ..I'm gone to shoot one more shot at her...f**ck it

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.the day she asked where I was at ..so I can't say she wasn't never interested....that's what's confusing me
You are projecting your interest on her so much that you take ONE thing out of 5,000 definite indicators of disinterest and decide it means she wants you. What kind of dignity and self respect do you have as a man to repeatedly try to connect with a girl who has pushed you away FOR YEARS?

She may have dialed the wrong number when she called you or she may have thought she saw you stalking her and that’s why she was asking, but even if it was a legit reach-out on her behalf, no self respecting man would give her the time of day.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Jesus Christ I thought people like this only existed in the movies as super psycho stalkers.

OP- keep blowing her phone up. Shell come around when she sees your persistence.

Make sure to keep buying new phones to message her from when she plays "hard to get" and blocks you again.

Make sure to send her a dozen roses for Vday. Nah...go ahead and hand deliver them AT HER WORK. That will impress her. Attach a heart felt poem that you personally write, a stuffed bear and chocolates. Better take your mom with you to help carry it all in. Plus you can introduce your mom to her while she is there. Kill 2 birds with one stone. Make sure to introduce her as "your future wife" when introducing her to your mother.

Persistence pays off! Dont take NO for an answer. I think you're right.....I think there is a chance but you'll have to go big or go home!

Make sure you let all know how it goes!