Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what do u guys think of this shoe?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't be caught dead in that shoe.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be good if it didn't rise so high. It's trying to be plimsolls boots which is pretty sh1t.

Although it could look good with the right outfit.

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kingsam said:
why the hell are you asking people on a forum?

if you like it buy it
Agreed.

This shoe looks geared toward an urban style of dress and if I'm not mistaken, there are more white posters here who want you to conform to their own style of dress.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm black and it's hideous. Still truth rings with the last two posters. I've been here for years and not once have I asked the forum what they thought of my style. I know what works for me and Im very confident in my choices. Not caring what other people think is a very important skill to have in your pocket. It goes a long wayI for self validation.

Stud

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hideous.

Sometimes things are just ugly and people need to be told. That is ugly. In most cases I would agree with the other posters who said buy it if you like it. Now...not so much. keep trying young'n.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it looks bad. Is it a comfortable shoe?

I pick shoes for comfort. I don't care much for style, to be honest. Pick what you like, what's comfortable. Shoes are made for walking. :cool:

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
I'm black and it's hideous. Still truth rings with the last two posters. I've been here for years and not once have I asked the forum what they thought of my style. I know what works for me and Im very confident in my choices. Not caring what other people think is a very important skill to have in your pocket. It goes a long wayI for self validation.
exactly
in teh RSD blueprint tyler talks about most people "walking through life in a daze, loking to be told what to wear, what to watch and how to act by others"
this is whats happening here, also hes looking for validation (from random internet people)

now its important to have "style" that is congruant with your personaility/who you are
if you like something, if you say its cool, then it is cool, if you get it trying to fit in and be cool , its not cool, people will pick up on this validaiton seeking