Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What country has the hottest asian women?

GamePlan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Indian women are pretty, but what's life like in India? I know they have some big (huge!) cities, but would it be fun to live in such a place if you're the kind of person who's into modern cities, etc. or is India still very "rural"?

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GamePlan said:
I think Indian women are pretty, but what's life like in India? I know they have some big (huge!) cities, but would it be fun to live in such a place if you're the kind of person who's into modern cities, etc. or is India still very "rural"?
I've never been to India but i've dated Indian and bangladeshi girls. They're smart, man. They're a ****ing sharp group of people. And you're right, they are very pretty :)

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kazakhstan...the women are "very nice" and give up the vagine easily

Principe03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thailand or Phillipines IMHO because of how they can have a mix of voluptuous bodies compared to other counties like China and Japan, and yet have the most beautiful eyes and petite statures. I've seen some pinay women, another name for phillipinas, with amazing j-lo asses.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

GamePlan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, I should have put it more clearly: I was wondering what Asian countries have women with that skin complexion/exoticness. Chinese/Japanese/Korean girls probably look different.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I see, Philippines and Thailand are the first two that came mind but don't overlook Hawaii, I know some Japanese and Korean women from there that have that "Islander" skin complexion and are absolutely beautiful. Other than those I don't know much else. Well I know a lot of beautiful Cambodian women here in America, I'm not sure if you'd like to venture out there in their home country terms of women, I never hear anything about them having beautiful women.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been traveling in asia for months and I can give you a good idea of where the hottest chicks are.

Chengdu, China.
HK
Manilla
Bangkok
Seol
Kyoto
Fukuwaka(sp?)
Tokyo (and area)

It really depends on your taste. I personally love Chengdu women. Spicy food and spicy women. I think it's kind of pathetic how taboo interracial dating is in some places. You can't control who the women in your race date, so why even get mad about it.

People should be able to date who ever they want for what ever reason they want. I should also point out that people rarely point out the opposite of the percieved stereotype. Yes a lot of white guys date asian women, but then doesn't that also mean that a lot of asian women are dating white guys? Funny how people rarely think that asian women have a white guy fetish.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GamePlan said:
Actually, I'm not into having a ton of sex with a lot of different women (believe it or not ;)), I'm more of a LTR kind of guy...and I wouldnt want girls to be attracted to me because Im white and considered wealthy becuase of being white or something.
My experience in PI is that it's always partly gonna be money but a lot of it is status. A white guy is widely considered a high status boyfriend and the girls will treat you accordingly.

Also these girls almost ALWAYS are gonna want to marry you. Tomorrow. If you want a sweet feminine girl for an LTR this part of the world is hard to beat.

GamePlan said:
But apparently thats not the only reason why many asian women are into us white guys.
Ya see above. They like the bigger noses, bright colored eyes, pale skin and so on. Look at the ads their media throws at them - even the pinoy models and actors tend (strongly) to look distinctly Caucasian.

GamePlan said:
What you said about the phillipines is very interesting, though, because I seriously know a guy who's half flip and half-white and he looks like a latino!
Just to be clear, AFAIK Spain is not part of Latin America but rather Southern Europe.

Michele said:
... what's making me mad is white guys preying on Filipinas.
Wow this is not only racist but sort of sexist. These girls are fully functional human adults last time I looked.

In my experience white guys have to watch out for predatory filipinas a lot more than the other way around. Most white guys I know in PI are pretty clear and honest about what they want and have no trouble finding accommodation.

Michele said:
... it's not technically that, it's that you guys have your own "race", but prefer going the easy route and manipulating girls who think you want to marry them.
Again in my experience filipinas EXPECT a fast track to the LTR and a lot of guys don't explicitly shut them down in the first 5 minutes, but that's not really 'manipulation'.

Michele said:
No offense, but maybe you'd all understand what I mean if white-American women weren't stereotyped in a bad way. Asian women, for the most part, aren't AS "westernized", let alone "Americanized". For the most part, white women are superficial and date white guys only.

I'm not bitter, I could get women of any race if I chose to... but I still have my opinion on it.
I just flat out don't understand your point here, sorry.

bobbinika

Reaction score
im half korean... so im biased
i was in s korea last summer and was all over the place, went to osan.... omg target rich, and its a city built around a base so pretty much all the girls can speak english and they are gorgeous
i want to move there

GamePlan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bobbinika,

when you say pretty much all the girls can speak English, because it's built around a base (I assume an air base?), is that something you've actually experienced (as in spoken with multiple girls and realized all of them could speak some English) or is it more of a guess?

Just curious, because going to a place in Asia where English is spoken would be great (and this might give me more ideas on how to find places in foreign countries where English is spoken - dont get me wrong I can speak 3 languages of which I learned two, but it takes so much time that I can't really learn the language of every country I plan to taking a trip to some time).

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GamePlan said:
Just curious, because going to a place in Asia where English is spoken would be great ....

Again, points go to the Philippines. The huge US presence since the Spanish-American war has left a legacy of English.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Vietnam almost everyone knows a few words of English, but even people who have been studying it for years can be pretty hard to understand.

GamePlan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's Vietnam like as a country, though? Are there any modern cities such as in Japan and Korea, etc.?

I've been a sucker for exotic girls, I guess (but mostly the latina kind), but I'm think I'm starting to fall for this kind of woman:

- Nicole Scherzinger
- Tia Carrere (if anyone remembers her)
- and this woman:

http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/tv/us/img/site/57/51/0000035751_20061115144734.jpg

(funny thing is all are hawaiian+phillipina(+...) if I remember correctly)

I'm really starting to like asian features on exotic girls!

The question is just where can I find these kind of women??? Obviously not here in Germany ;). I also like modern places...but are there any modern places in Asia where there are women like that? Maybe Singapore or Kuala Lumpur or Hong Kong (doubt it)? Any other cities that are known as melting pots of cultures in Asia?

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GamePlan said:
What's Vietnam like as a country, though? Are there any modern cities such as in Japan and Korea, etc.?
You have to remember that Vietnam is still a third-world country that opened up basically in 1986, but really started changing only about 2000. So now there are lots of modern, upscale places to live, eat, and go out - but it's not really a modern country, not yet. It has modern sections, at least in Saigon and Hanoi, but they are pretty small. Of course if you have enough money you may never notice.

As for the girls, there's not a ton of ethnic mixing like you might find in the Philippines or some other places. The overwhelming majority of people are of the Viet ethnic group, and this tends toward 'classic' east asian features like you might find in china. Very beautiful, but good luck finding a pair of tits and an ass with two hands and a flashlight (not that I haven't tried).

GamePlan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha...but..you know what I find strange? I know a vietnamese girl here in Germany and two vietnamese guys (thus two different families), and all of them happen to look pretty exotic to me, or well they all have very tan skin (guess thats not the norm, though).

I assume Vietnam isnt really the place for me, but thanks for the input, nevertheless