FruitLoops
Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 23, 2019
- Messages
- 149
- Reaction score
- 58
I have heard a lot that one should know about the plumbing. Are there any tips one might share for being better at it. What women like in bed? How do you satisfy them?
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Skill and technique will get you much farther than just size in almost every case.Have a BBC.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Bullsh*t.Skill and technique will get you much farther than just size in almost every case.
Nah, one of the biggest misconceptions among men is size beats skill. Almost NEVER the case unless skill is dealing with micropenis.Bullsh*t.
This just is not true bro. Chicks like to feel full.Nah, one of the biggest misconceptions among men is size beats skill. Almost NEVER the case unless skill is dealing with micropenis
6 inches with skill beats 8 inches without almost every time. Unless a chick has a very deep pvssy.This just is not true bro. Chicks like to feel full.
You should be able to feel their cervix consistently. If you can do that your good. And your right some chicks have big vaginas like some of us have big d*cks.6 inches with skill beats 8 inches without almost every time. Unless a chick has a very deep pvssy.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Also wanted to add, to all you guys walking around “alpha” with your chest poked out, “negging” etc etc .. if you do all that and when you get to the bedroom have a tiny d*ck you are false advertising. You ain’t the real deal. You’re a Lamborghini frame with a Toyota Camry engine.You should be able to feel their cervix consistently. If you can do that your good. And your right some chicks have big vaginas like some of us have big d*cks.
Anything 5 inches or more is fine as long as you know what you are doing. You can add 2-3 inches to how it feels to a woman simply by understanding how to position her for maximum effectiveness.Also wanted to add, to all you guys walking around “alpha” with your chest poked out, “negging” etc etc .. if you do all that and when you get to the bedroom have a tiny d*ck you are false advertising. You ain’t the real deal. You’re a Lamborghini frame with a Toyota Camry engine.
On the cervix, I have reached it on like 80% of the females. When I reach the cervix sex will be shutting down on 75% of them if I keep touching the cervix. On the other 25% of them as long as I slide past the cervix I can continue. Then there are some with incredibly endless canals that you can't even reach it with the tip , but they still like the sex.I have a big diik, having said that size is not everything. Does size help yes, but if you are average in size to smaller than average you need to work on other things. One advantage that size gives you is that you can make her climax quicker but if you have a lot of stamina it will offset the size deficit. Size can also be a problem. I have had times where a women actually tried to hold me back because they weren't ready for my size so I had to work on them for awhile in order to be able to eventually go all the way in. Another one of my lovers had problems doing cowgirl with me because I kept hitting her cervix and it was pain full. Learn about female anatomy and use that knowledge to your advantage. Learn about female psychology and use that as well. The reason why women love the sex I give them is because I didn't decide that I didn't need to keep learning about sex once I realized that I had a big diik. When I fvck a women I fvck all of her, I Fvck her body and mind.
Bro, mad respect for you. But you are doing the dudes on this forum a disservice by omitting the truth.Anything 5 inches or more is fine as long as you know what you are doing. You can add 2-3 inches to how it feels to a woman simply by understanding how to position her for maximum effectiveness.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Or just learn to make her squirt with your fingers anytime you want. She will never leave you.Bro, mad respect for you. But you are doing the dudes on this forum a disservice by omitting the truth.
If her ex was 8 inches and thick as a Red Bull can, 5 inches just ain’t gonna cut it. She’s going no contact with you.
if you have a 5 inch d*ck don’t try the alpha angle. Play the sweet and sensitive role, the sweet guy who holds her purse while she shops.
Y would you get the right sized shoes and the wrong sized gf. Just get a tiny Asian girl.
And btw punching a girls cervix is like somebody punching your nuts..better to be thought a fool than open your mouth and confirm it.
But only someone with an adult d*ck would know this. What was that you were saying about being thought a fool?Bullsh*tBullsh*t.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.