Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are the tips for being better at plumbing?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stroke speed, depth, force, angle
oral and auditory
touch and reading reaction

generally before I get a chick in bed I already know how and where she wants to be touched, women literally tell you via body language from the time you chat, date

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I LL leave the actual d1ck measuring competitions to Mr cola - gay much.

All I know is what a bunch of women have said. But I m sure that article must be tru since it's on the internet :p

And this thread started off being useful and OT before the tape measure and the fake alpha came out.

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I LL leave the actual d1ck measuring competitions to Mr cola - gay much.

All I know is what a bunch of women have said. But I m sure that article must be tru since it's on the internet :p

And this thread started off being useful and OT before the tape measure and the fake alpha came out.
Yeap. We certainly got off topic pretty quickly.:confused:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to worry about sex now I really don’t give a fvck. Women that have high interest in you are more concerned with pleasing you sexually than vice versa. And in my experience, the more I’m reminded of that in the bedroom the better I perform.

I should add that stamina counts for a lot. If you can go multiple rounds in a night you can usually be able to get her climax. Do be the two pump chump that falls asleep.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always use Teflon tape. :p
I was putting in a dishwasher yesterday and the directions said to not use tape on the compression fitting, so I didnt, and it leaked. Took it apart, used tape, leak stopped. Stupid directions.

Being able to fix a leaky pipe is a great dj skill. Women suck at plumbing.