Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are the tips for being better at plumbing?

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard a lot that one should know about the plumbing. Are there any tips one might share for being better at it. What women like in bed? How do you satisfy them?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm no expert I don't have a diploma or anything. IMO it starts at the hands. Learn to work with a girls clothes on and then to get her off with fingering. Hints it's about buildup, rythmn, and definitely don't go too hard and fast as she s close. Slow and steady wins the race.

And life is a comedy. couple of times I've been making out with chicks in the car got them off fully clothed and then they just want to curl up and go to sleep no poon for Uber. No good deed goes unpunished :rolleyes:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You have a lot to learn bro. Its an art form. A skill learned through lots of study and then through practicing what you learned on women.

You should learn how to make women squirt via multiple pathways. Fingers, tongue, positioning during sex...almost every woman can squirt if you hit the right spots. Gotta know what to look for and how to hit it properly.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Bullsh*t.
Nah, one of the biggest misconceptions among men is size beats skill. Almost NEVER the case unless skill is dealing with micropenis.

Most women would choose 6 inches with skill versus 8 inches without.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6 inches with skill beats 8 inches without almost every time. Unless a chick has a very deep pvssy.
You should be able to feel their cervix consistently. If you can do that your good. And your right some chicks have big vaginas like some of us have big d*cks.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be able to feel their cervix consistently. If you can do that your good. And your right some chicks have big vaginas like some of us have big d*cks.
Also wanted to add, to all you guys walking around “alpha” with your chest poked out, “negging” etc etc .. if you do all that and when you get to the bedroom have a tiny d*ck you are false advertising. You ain’t the real deal. You’re a Lamborghini frame with a Toyota Camry engine.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Also wanted to add, to all you guys walking around “alpha” with your chest poked out, “negging” etc etc .. if you do all that and when you get to the bedroom have a tiny d*ck you are false advertising. You ain’t the real deal. You’re a Lamborghini frame with a Toyota Camry engine.
Anything 5 inches or more is fine as long as you know what you are doing. You can add 2-3 inches to how it feels to a woman simply by understanding how to position her for maximum effectiveness.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a big diik, having said that size is not everything. Does size help yes, but if you are average in size to smaller than average you need to work on other things. One advantage that size gives you is that you can make her climax quicker but if you have a lot of stamina it will offset the size deficit. Size can also be a problem. I have had times where a women actually tried to hold me back because they weren't ready for my size so I had to work on them for awhile in order to be able to eventually go all the way in. Another one of my lovers had problems doing cowgirl with me because I kept hitting her cervix and it was pain full. Learn about female anatomy and use that knowledge to your advantage. Learn about female psychology and use that as well. The reason why women love the sex I give them is because I didn't decide that I didn't need to keep learning about sex once I realized that I had a big diik. When I fvck a women I fvck all of her, I Fvck her body and mind.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a big diik, having said that size is not everything. Does size help yes, but if you are average in size to smaller than average you need to work on other things. One advantage that size gives you is that you can make her climax quicker but if you have a lot of stamina it will offset the size deficit. Size can also be a problem. I have had times where a women actually tried to hold me back because they weren't ready for my size so I had to work on them for awhile in order to be able to eventually go all the way in. Another one of my lovers had problems doing cowgirl with me because I kept hitting her cervix and it was pain full. Learn about female anatomy and use that knowledge to your advantage. Learn about female psychology and use that as well. The reason why women love the sex I give them is because I didn't decide that I didn't need to keep learning about sex once I realized that I had a big diik. When I fvck a women I fvck all of her, I Fvck her body and mind.
On the cervix, I have reached it on like 80% of the females. When I reach the cervix sex will be shutting down on 75% of them if I keep touching the cervix. On the other 25% of them as long as I slide past the cervix I can continue. Then there are some with incredibly endless canals that you can't even reach it with the tip , but they still like the sex.

Yeah but on most ladies a cervix tap it seems like I literally kicked her in her balls hard.

In my experience most women don't even *** form ****. They *** from getting their puzzy ate or **** flicked.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything 5 inches or more is fine as long as you know what you are doing. You can add 2-3 inches to how it feels to a woman simply by understanding how to position her for maximum effectiveness.
Bro, mad respect for you. But you are doing the dudes on this forum a disservice by omitting the truth.
If her ex was 8 inches and thick as a Red Bull can, 5 inches just ain’t gonna cut it. She’s going no contact with you.

if you have a 5 inch d*ck don’t try the alpha angle. Play the sweet and sensitive role, the sweet guy who holds her purse while she shops.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Bro, mad respect for you. But you are doing the dudes on this forum a disservice by omitting the truth.
If her ex was 8 inches and thick as a Red Bull can, 5 inches just ain’t gonna cut it. She’s going no contact with you.

if you have a 5 inch d*ck don’t try the alpha angle. Play the sweet and sensitive role, the sweet guy who holds her purse while she shops.
Or just learn to make her squirt with your fingers anytime you want. She will never leave you.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y would you get the right sized shoes and the wrong sized gf. Just get a tiny Asian girl.

And btw punching a girls cervix is like somebody punching your nuts..better to be thought a fool than open your mouth and confirm it.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y would you get the right sized shoes and the wrong sized gf. Just get a tiny Asian girl.

And btw punching a girls cervix is like somebody punching your nuts..better to be thought a fool than open your mouth and confirm it.
16C00664-3BDD-4224-8BE2-D0B32B1C9B45.jpegBut only someone with an adult d*ck would know this. What was that you were saying about being thought a fool?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bullsh*t.
Bullsh*t

Im quite big, and actually hurt chicks with my cawk... lay count approaching 100.

Technique, technique, technique