"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

What are the main issues keeping many of the single men today single?

bario

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
90
Reaction score
26
And do you even consider this to be a bad thing?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,862
Reaction score
19,086
Because most guys are boring, don't know how to be flirty and fun to be around and have terrible conversational skills. Add in desperate and needy and this kills any attraction a woman might have pretty quickly
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
I don’t see this. Most guys at my work either have GF’s, are married or date around. Most married/GF. I work for a large company. I’d say at least 80% of my male coworkers are not involuntarily single. With a wide age range from 20’s to 60’s.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Another day another thread about how jaded the dating market is against men!
I agree complaining about it won't do much, but instead of trying to domesticate a buffalo and telling men they are all bad/boring we should start telling men to filter out these toxic women from the get to.
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,625
Location
US
Combination of many things, generations of men raised by women, low T levels, social media and other online platforms, feminism, general cultural decay, college brainwashing, internet porn addiction, lack of positive male role models, ****ty junk foods and lack of exercise, list goes on and on.

I don't think it's a bad thing, it weeds out the competition. I'm at the point where I don't give a **** about male feminist/orbiter/friendzone types anymore, they refuse to learn or change, good, more for me.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Its the 18 to 28 range to have majority of men single, after that those same guys usually find (get tricked into) a relationship.

The problem is that kids and bonding happens when men are still receptive to long term commitment and women are not expired yet.

No sane society comes out of frustrated men and spoiled old women.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
Having a fine woman is one of life's pleasures. And many guys never get to enjoy the plus sides of a wonderful relationship with a sexy, loyal, well rounded respectful woman.

Speaking for myself, I have a fairly long check list of turn offs. And females don't seem to put in the effort to (NOT) be annoying. So it gets tuffer for me to find the whole process worth it. Some of my turnoffs are unfair I admit, like walking like a man, or being perfectly happy with animal hair around their house. Not bringing me coffee< I kidd..

Perfect example. I took Jenny for a ride on my awesome 04-KTM Adventure bike. We were in BFE and a flicker then the bike shut off. Taking the dual tanks off, seat, etc took some time. I had her all set up and comfy while I tried to find the culprit. After about an hour of her eye rolls and asking how much longer it will take, (to fix the bike) I couldn't wait to never see her again. She got ghosted hard! (problem was grounded wire under seat, ironically below her):oops:

After the honeymoon is over, it's rare to match up with a girl that can keep it fun. That's my take on it.
 
Last edited:
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Social media and the internet, gave women way more options then they should of had. As a result their egos have sky-rocketed higher then mt Everest.

The barrier of entry for the average man just keeps getting higher and higher.
Higher barrier of entry means higher competition. This girl could be flaking on you on some NFL player not some average joe on the street that you think you are competing against. Girls are now dating dudes 3 notches above them, so that 5 you are trying to game could be talking to an 8 or 9. However, these dudes will never submit to a 5, so they are essentially just wasting everyone's time lol.
 

deBrito

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2020
Messages
122
Reaction score
106
Location
Brazil
Being conditioned from birth to be a pvssy. I suffered from it, many more of my friends suffered aswell, i'm recovering, they're not. This is already affecting the current generation of young boys and will affect the next ones.

Dark times.
 
Top