"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #2

All (6) Like Like (6)

    1. Like

      bario

      Don Juan
      • Messages
        90
      • Reaction score
        26
    2. Like

      Who Dares Win

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        7,427
      • Reaction score
        5,805
    3. Like

      Thechamp

      Senior Don Juan
      • Messages
        344
      • Reaction score
        53
    4. Like

      SirBigBell

      Senior Don Juan
      • Messages
        397
      • Reaction score
        752
  • Loading…
Top