Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird girl

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey just matched with a weird girl. She’s one of those people that doesn’t like when someone is wearing a hat. I’m going to be low interest unless she can get her head out of her @ss. Pics below
As a few members have stated, I do not (personally) find her weird for that hat comment. If all your pics are of you on a hat, it is only natural for a woman to want to ask. Whether she will find baldness (which you have stated you are not) attractive or not, she is looking to see what you fully look like.

It is online dating so not sure what you expect but people screening each other purely by physical traits. If you don't like that, then you are in the wrong environment looking to date.

What I do find as a red flag for this girl is this statement "I am independent" right off the bat. Watch out for the female empowerment mindset. Not saying I'm against "independent" women, but I find it off she will make an effort to tell you off the bat.

PS: It doesn't help you to become aggressive/hostile towards other members, everyone has their own perspective and as I said to another member the other day, you are most likely posting to seek perspective and that is what you will get.

Hope this helps.

Modern Man Advice

Igetit!

Reaction score
This is literally the first girl who has ever asked after years of online dating
Oh. Well...then that is weird.

Not that she asked that,but that it's the first time you've encountered it after years of online dating with hat pics.

I still don't see it as any reason to blow things up over. Not like you found out she was psycho,a murderer,or had some deadly contagious disease.......it just over a hat on your head. Sometimes I feel it's a wonder the human race even continues to exist at all when such petty horsesh1t can derail things between a man and a woman.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh. Well...then that is weird.

Not that she asked that,but that it's the first time you've encountered it after years of online dating with hat pics.

I still don't see it as any reason to blow things up over. Not like you found out she was psycho,a murderer,or had some deadly contagious disease.......it just over a hat on your head. Sometimes I feel it's a wonder the human race even continues to exist at all when such petty horsesh1t can derail things between a man and a woman.
So you can see how I would think it’s weird then. This is the first and only time. So far. The girl I went on a date yesterday never asked me to take off my hat or anything like that either

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You come off as defensive and butthurt. Better fix that.
You can't take stuff personally and not have fun with it. Not every question is a frame battle that has to be won.

My answer to "What's under the Hat?" is "Cowlicks, a hard skull and a overactive brain"

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
obviously shes wondering how bald you are as women are wise to the tricks guys play when it comes to hiding hair loss. Take a pic without a hat. I dont see anything wrong with her wanting to size up your head of hair or lack there of.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My grandfather told me to beware people who wear hats. He thought it was some psychological ego thing.

it’s actually held true.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
obviously shes wondering how bald you are as women are wise to the tricks guys play when it comes to hiding hair loss. Take a pic without a hat. I dont see anything wrong with her wanting to size up your head of hair or lack there of.
I love how people can accuse a person of anything nowadays and he’s guilty unless proven otherwise.

So now I’m bald because she’s wise to the games men play?

And yet I’m not bald, so she’s not wise.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey just matched with a weird girl. She’s one of those people that doesn’t like when someone is wearing a hat. I’m going to be low interest unless she can get her head out of her @ss. Pics below
Don’t detect anything particularly weird here.Not from her anyway.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah don't allow yourself to get defensive.

Ask yourself is it reasonable that she wants to see a picture of you without a hat.

If you think it is reasonable..........(it is) shoot her a picture without a hat.

Maybe she fears you are a ginger?

On a side note, I allowed the mentality of this forum or red pill to influence a response I gave to an attractive female:

We exchanged whatsapps and she sent me a photo (there was no need I know what she looks like) and said to me "It's because I have no profile picture (on whatsapp) and you don't either" So I just shot her a picture. I got a "wow" from her (in a pic that I think I look tired as hell!)

Then a while later she asked "what height are you exactly?" It made me think of the posts on height here......I'm 5'10 and I could give a fvck........normally I would have just said "5' 10" and that's it

But I didn't, instead I said "why, what weight are you?" of course she was surprised and said "that's not a question that you ask a woman!"

I continued the red pill manner and copied her question and asked "well, is this a question you can ask a man?" (now, I probably shouldn't have, because it really doesn't bother me at all"

What did the poor baby do? She sent me her weight and her height and apologized if you caused me offense.........she said "ah it was just the photo I thought you were really tall in that photo and was curious"

So put me in a little bind as I wasn't offended at all but my response gave the impression that i was and kind of killed the vibe...

Avoid being defensive I say. She either likes you the way you are or she doesn't. Can't please them all same as they can't all please you.
The posts on height are made by black pillers lol.They’re the ones who get bent out of shape over height. You didn’t say anything red pilled.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just asked about your predilection for hats.There may not have even been anything to it.
Let’s hope not. I still haven’t replied to her tho. Don’t really feel like it tbh. Compare that girl with the girl I went out with yesterday and I far prefer the latter

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet I’m not bald, so she’s not wise.
well typically balding guys tend to cover up the horseshoe of death on their head with hats, just like fat girls know the best angles to take selfies to make them not look fat. If you dont have a hair loss issue send her a picture without a hat on. I dont see the big deal.
If it bothers you she doesnt seem to like hats then dont talk to her again. Personally i love wearing hats but i dont wear them in profile pictures because i dont want women wondering if im hiding hair loss

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it bothers you she doesnt seem to like hats then dont talk to her again.
That’s exactly what I’m doing. And it’s a big deal because I don’t believe in qualifying to women and am actively working on stopping myself from doing it.

I do plan to put a hatless picture showing the hair that all girls I been with seem to love running their fingers through, but only after I have unmatched her.

I’m giving her a few days to come around and then I will unmatch. Till then, I’m ghosting

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for her deducing that im bald except that I’m not.

So now she assumes I’m bald because I didn’t show her my head? Good job lady.

Seriously. What a fool proof method to discover if I’m bald or not! Wow she really caught me!

Definitely has her head up her @ss.
Men that provide photos with hats only are the equivalent of women that provide photos from just the shoulders up. There's a slight chance that the gal might have a nice body, but I wouldn't even bet a nickel on it. I'm sure that women are thinking the same thing about men with hats (he may have all his hair, but likely not).

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men that provide photos with hats only are the equivalent of women that provide photos from just the shoulders up. There's a slight chance that the gal might have a nice body, but I wouldn't even bet a nickel on it. I'm sure that women are thinking the same thing about men with hats (he may have all his hair, but likely not).
Like I said, what foolproof deduction

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
40-60 years ago most men wore hats. Dress hats though, not normally ball caps…
40 years ago was 1981. 60 was 1961.

closer with 61 but I think it was more like 1931 when everyone wore a hat.

People weren’t wearing hats everywhere when the Beatles/buddy holly were big, albeit the former was closer to 63 before they got anywhere.

Perhaps it was more of a thing in the early 60s but that included all the older folks who were born at the turn of the century.