Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird girl

Namebejed7

Reaction score
That’s exactly what I’m doing. And it’s a big deal because I don’t believe in qualifying to women and am actively working on stopping myself from doing it.

I do plan to put a hatless picture showing the hair that all girls I been with seem to love running their fingers through, but only after I have unmatched her.

I’m giving her a few days to come around and then I will unmatch. Till then, I’m ghosting
You don't think you're qualifying to women in other ways? Everything about dating is qualifying. Do they like the way you look? Do you like the way they look? Do they smell like **** when you meet them? Can they carry a conversation?

You are entitled to draw the line in the sand anywhere you want, but don't think you're not qualifying in other ways. Everything about dating is a test of compatibility.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't think you're qualifying to women in other ways? Everything about dating is qualifying. Do they like the way you look? Do you like the way they look? Do they smell like **** when you meet them? Can they carry a conversation?

You are entitled to draw the line in the sand anywhere you want, but don't think you're not qualifying in other ways. Everything about dating is a test of compatibility.
No in those examples SHE is qualifying me based on her internals or in the other examples: I am qualifying her. I don’t have to supplicate to her however, and I won’t.

If a girl asks me how big my d is, I tell her it’s the size of a baby carrot. I won’t play her game

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe the proper response would be "How tight is your pusssy?"
Oh I like that one, thanks.

A pua technique I learned years ago to use when a girl is trying to dominate is to simply ask her a question in response to her question, so your suggestion is superior in that regard.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So we chattted again and she bluntly asked “what’s under your hat?”

so I said “what’s under your shirt?”

And she’s like “a fantastic set of knockers”

and I said “To quote a girl I know: Unless you can prove it I’m going to assume that’s not true”

She unmatched me :)

Good riddance. Anyhow ive added a picture of my hair now so let me know if it does the job.

Attachments

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well with a hat on i can see why she wondered. Your hairs pretty short. I don't know, i think you over reacted but thats just my take.
Lol it’s not short at all. It’s that short side but long top look.

Truth is her fool proof method is a failure. I’m not bald at all

Attachments

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not a point of if you're really bald or not, its the perception guys put out when they have only pictures in their profile wearing hats. Just like if a chick doesnt have any body shot pics im assuming shes got weight issues shes hiding. She may have a banging body but im gonna assume otherwise until proven wrong. You're a good looking dude, nice hair, got to work all your angles.

Billtx49

Reaction score
A great head of hair is an asset for a man. The smart move in your favor is to keep it well styled and show it. Makes no sense to cover it up.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not a point of if you're really bald or not, its the perception guys put out when they have only pictures in their profile wearing hats. Just like if a chick doesnt have any body shot pics im assuming shes got weight issues shes hiding. She may have a banging body but im gonna assume otherwise until proven wrong. You're a good looking dude, nice hair, got to work all your angles.
Thanks. It just annoys me because this is literally the only girl who has EVER given me a hard time about it.

A great head of hair is an asset for a man. Keep it well styled and show it. Makes no sense to cover it up.
I’ll do what I want. I like hats and that will never change

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
So we chattted again and she bluntly asked “what’s under your hat?”

so I said “what’s under your shirt?”

And she’s like “a fantastic set of knockers”

and I said “To quote a girl I know: Unless you can prove it I’m going to assume that’s not true”

She unmatched me :)

Good riddance. Anyhow ive added a picture of my hair now so let me know if it does the job.
People still say “knockers” in 2021 lol? I would have teased her about her 1965 vocab list.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of hats are we talking about here?
The last time hats were in style for men was the 1940s. Nowadays hats reek of insecurity for men, except for baseball caps.
A man who wears “stylish” hats these days absolutely telegraphs insecurity, similar to lots of chains and other decorative accoutrements.
Women rely on accoutrements (hats, makeup, jewelry) because they are weak and insecure. Show me a picture of a man with a fedora and a man whose only accoutrement is his watch and I’ll pick the man without the hat as the self-assured one every time.
Men, a simple, clean look is hugely sexy to women. Hats these days (since the 1940s) broadcast insecurity, except for the aforementioned baseball cap.