Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird girl

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro

She's showing you lots of interest. Been hinting for you to take her to the museum this whole time.
Yes I know but as I said the museum is an hour and a half drive away. No thanks, not when I have girls who will me me for coffee like one today

Then why did you post about it in a public forum…
Just wanted to share a weirdo girl. Sue me

Also Im not into girls who want me for my hair

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one on the Biology remark sarge.
Some women see hats as an insecurity. As a bald guy its just part of the deal. Some women next you due tk the lack of hair.
If you are bald sarge have atleast a pic up without a hat. It will weed out the ones with which is a deal breaker.
Either way have a pic showing your head.
I am bald and occasionally wear hats but dont mind at all without. Bald is a great look into its own.
I’m not bald. Far from it. I just always wear a hat. I like them. Girls tell me all the time they love my hair and I should stop wearing the hat. I tell them no

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually all my OLD‘s had pictures of me wearing ball caps as well.
I’m a jeans, t-shirt (or hoodie) and cap wearing dude since I was young enough to put them on. I have hair so it wasn’t to conceal.

Always deflect humorously to these questions. A simple “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours” or something to that effect. Going silent or unmatching is confirmation to her screening attempt. You will appear butt hurt - even if she’s wrong. Remember testing and screening is part of the courtship.
With respect, man up and don’t run.

However this girl was continuing to show interest - why ghost? You should simply hit her up for a drink to discuss the human anatomy, photosynthesis or any corny biology terminology.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serious question why must these new age dating app sloots always have to tell us how "independent" they are?

It's so cringe and instantly negates them to PND material at best for me. Hilarious how they say it like they are bragging or some ****.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually all my OLD‘s had pictures of me wearing ball caps as well.
I’m a jeans, t-shirt (or hoodie) and cap wearing dude since I was young enough to put them on. I have hair so it wasn’t to conceal.

Always deflect humorously to these questions. A simple “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours” or something to that effect. Going silent or unmatching is confirmation to her screening attempt. You will appear butt hurt - even if she’s wrong. Remember testing and screening is part of the courtship.
With respect, man up and don’t run.

However this girl was continuing to show interest - why ghost? You should simply hit her up for a drink to discuss the human anatomy, photosynthesis or any corny biology terminology.
Agreed. Easy lay imo.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants to know if you are bald/balding. Not an unreasonable request IMO.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've shaved my hair and it's never been an issue. The way you handle the situation is a far bigger problem than the actual problem.
I agree with you. I've been shaving my head since 22. I'm just saying he is seeing the scrutiny of it by females. Some women aren't attracted to bald guys, and he's seeing that if he was bald, this chick may have rejected him for it.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She just wanted to see what was under the cap
Bald men wear caps to hide their balding, this is called “hat fishing”
Online women are pretty aggressive when it comes to stuff like this, I’m always on FaceTime “proving I’m not a catfishing”
The only thing I HATE about OLD
I

Igetit!

Reaction score
The way you handle the situation is a far bigger problem than the actual problem.
Yep. He's created a bigger problem than it had to be. This is just how it is...for BOTH SEXES.

If you have multiple pics of yourself with you not smiling in any of them,they'll ask you why you're not smiling. Not because they care,but because they want to make sure you have TEETH.

Same with us guys when a chick only has pics up close of her face. If all we can see is her face,we're going to wonder what her body looks like,and will likely ask if she has any pics of her body.

You can call it superficial,but that's just how it is. This girl wasn't weird. She's just human.

If you have 6 pics of yourself,and in all 6 you're wearing a hat......they're going to wonder how you look without the hat. Just how it is.

Amazing how people can make a mountain out of a molehill over something so minor. And this WILL NOT BE limited to only this girl. I'd venture to say that every girl the OP matches up with will ask this same question at some point if his head is covered in all his pics.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. He's created a bigger problem than it had to be. This is just how it is...for BOTH SEXES.

If you have multiple pics of yourself with you not smiling in any of them,they'll ask you why you're not smiling. Not because they care,but because they want to make sure you have TEETH.

Same with us guys when a chick only has pics up close of her face. If all we can see is her face,we're going to wonder what her body looks like,and will likely ask if she has any pics of her body.

You can call it superficial,but that's just how it is. This girl wasn't weird. She's just human.

If you have 6 pics of yourself,and in all 6 you're wearing a hat......they're going to wonder how you look without the hat. Just how it is.

Amazing how people can make a mountain out of a molehill over something so minor. And this WILL NOT BE limited to only this girl. I'd venture to say that every girl the OP matches up with will ask this same question at some point if his head is covered in all his pics.
This is literally the first girl who has ever asked after years of online dating