Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We just broke up and shes giving me a month to get out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bait them into threatening you over text message. Then call the police and file a report. Then when the sh1t starts, they go to jail instead of you. And protective orders work both ways. If she is threatening you and you can prove it, you can get a protective order against her. Then she has to keep paying the rent while you live there, and if she comes home while you are there she goes to jail.

Run from this relationship if you want. I am only talking about the legal aspect, and more importantly how to respond when someone tries to bully you.
Legal my a$$, at the age of 46, you'd be expected to have a more pragmatic + realistic + logical approach to this kind of stuff, brother. Legal my fvcking a$$

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the bomb was dropped on me last night. The signs were on the wall that she was gonna break up with me.

She kept on saying I had to help out more around the house, get along with her daughter, get a job
Whatever next. Have you tried telling her to be reasonable?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah I didn't even bother. We both realize the relationship is over.
I think he means doing the jedi mind trick and saying "you will be reasonable and let me stay", and flash your hands infront of her, and then she is supposed to repeat the same words and do what you say.

orbit123

Banned
Reaction score
I think he means doing the jedi mind trick and saying "you will be reasonable and let me stay", and flash your hands infront of her, and then she is supposed to repeat the same words and do what you say.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Hi guys,

So the bomb was dropped on me last night. The signs were on the wall that she was gonna break up with me. My name is not on the rental lease. She kept on saying I had to help out more around the house, get along with her daughter, get a job, and much more. I have 15K saved up and no job and the rents in my area are 2k per month. I also have full custody of my 10 year old son. She is only giving me 30 days to get out. My mind is cloudy right now from the shock of all of this. The relationship is definitely over. I need a game plan from all of you for what I should be doing because I only have a month to get out. Thanks
Grow up dude.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Bottom line is some of the legal aspect may well reside in the lease terms she signed into originally. If the lease prohibits other adults living there that are not on the lease the landlord has three options, declare the lease broken and evict both, evict only those not on the lease agreement, or the most common solution, make them sign onto the lease also. Which opens him up legally to at least 1/2 the rent liability if she wants to force it…
In the US there is no such thing as selective evictions. You must evict everyone or evict noone.

Status
Not open for further replies.