Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We just broke up and shes giving me a month to get out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And about Roosh getting laid while unemployed, the reality is he might have had some good fvcks about 2-4 times, before the chick ran away due to him, well you know, being unemployed.
That's likely what happened. Roosh mentioned a wealthy woman who drove a BMW X5 incessantly texting him after sex.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hi guys,

So the bomb was dropped on me last night. The signs were on the wall that she was gonna break up with me. My name is not on the rental lease. She kept on saying I had to help out more around the house, get along with her daughter, get a job, and much more. I have 15K saved up and no job and the rents in my area are 2k per month. I also have full custody of my 10 year old son. She is only giving me 30 days to get out. My mind is cloudy right now from the shock of all of this. The relationship is definitely over. I need a game plan from all of you for what I should be doing because I only have a month to get out. Thanks
Do you live in the US? If so she can say whatever she wants but in reality the only way to force you to leave after you have established residency is to file an eviction through the courts which is very expensive. Also since it sounds like she doesn't actually own the place, the landlord would be the one who has to file the eviction. And since you can't file selective evictions, he would have to evict everyone who lives there, including her. Probably not in her best interest to play that game with you.

So you don't HAVE to leave in 30 days. Most people are ignorant of the law. Probably would be a good idea you do get out but at the same time she has no ability to force you to leave.

Last edited:

orbit123

Banned
Reaction score
Do you live in the US? If so she can say whatever she wants but in reality the only way to force you to leave after you have established residency is to file an eviction through the courts which is very expensive. Also since it sounds like she doesn't actually own the place, the landlord would be the one who has to file the eviction. And since you can't file selective evictions, he would have to evict everyone who lives there, including her. Probably not in her best interest to play that game with you.

So you don't HAVE to leave in 30 days. Most people are ignorant of the law. Probably would be a good idea you do get out but at the same time she has no ability to force you to leave.
She said if I don't leave then her father will stay at the house and sleep on the couch and make it very uncomfortable for me. She said if that doesn't work then her male friends are gonna come over to get me outta there. What can I do about that?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said if I don't leave then her father will stay at the house and sleep on the couch and make it very uncomfortable for me. She said if that doesn't work then her male friends are gonna come over to get me outta there. What can I do about that?
You need to talk to an attorney in your jurisdiction and not be relying on legal advice from SoSuave members, no matter how informative we can be. However, you DO need to be looking for your own place now, because it is only a matter of time before you have to leave with your son. Be smart and get a plan in place.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since her and I are still sleeping in the same bed and she mentioned that she wants me move outta the house but into my own place in the same city cause she thinks it'll make our relationship stronger again. Should I have cex with her before I move out or is that a bad idea? I was thinking one last time
Come on man, legal or not, when a woman wants you out, you should get out, it's basic common sense.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is another example of how women will not solely support a man for too long. The countdown starts at some point and he’ll have to get his sh!t together or else.

Funny how the sexes are completely different. Men will support an unemployed woman for her entire life but a woman will grow tired if it’s the other way around. Plan on seeing this more often as women become self sufficient, yet still want a man to provide more.

You’re lucky she gave you 30 days, probably because she felt bad about kicking out your child. It’s done, why get into a legal fight to stay? She doesn’t want you around anymore, find a job and move on. Too bad you don’t live in California. You could identify as a woman and sign up for free government handouts.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys,

So the bomb was dropped on me last night. The signs were on the wall that she was gonna break up with me. My name is not on the rental lease. She kept on saying I had to help out more around the house, get along with her daughter, get a job, and much more. I have 15K saved up and no job and the rents in my area are 2k per month. I also have full custody of my 10 year old son. She is only giving me 30 days to get out. My mind is cloudy right now from the shock of all of this. The relationship is definitely over. I need a game plan from all of you for what I should be doing because I only have a month to get out. Thanks
Bro I mean no disrespect, but how the fvck did you allow yourself to be in that situation? You have a son, what did you do in your 20s? Why are you taking college classes at 37? Why don't you have a job? Where you previously married when you have a son or it was out of wedlock? Where you working prior having your son or you just have been a deadbeat your whole life?

I live in TX as well, I quit my job 2 months ago, I started looking for mechanic jobs and the same day they were calling me for interviews, paying anywhere from 16 - 25 per hour.

It looks to me you're lazy, that's not men supposed to be.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@orbit123 - how many college credit hours are you taking? what kind of classes?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Nothing, but she can't force you to leave. She is treading on dangerous and costly legal grounds with these attempts.

Most people don't fully understand the complete legal ramifications of their actions in these situations but often times they open themselves up for significant legal liabilities.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Bottom line is some of the legal aspect may well reside in the lease terms she signed into originally. If the lease prohibits other adults living there that are not on the lease the landlord has three options, declare the lease broken and evict both, evict only those not on the lease agreement, or the most common solution, make them sign onto the lease also. Which opens him up legally to at least 1/2 the rent liability if she wants to force it…

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It appears there's lots more going on here other than you being unemployed.

What do you do all day?

If you're sitting around, playing video games, or watching the tele (for example), while your gf is working all day, then comes home only to find you've been sitting on your ass, the house is a mess, she's forced to cook dinner because you've done nothing to help, THAT is what's turning her off and why she wants you to leave.

And also why she said you moving out would improve the relationship as she's not feeling so resentful working all day and coming home to your lazy rear end.

I'm NOT saying this is you, just asking, because I've seen this happen.

It's OK to be unemployed, times are tough, as long as you're out there looking and trying to find decent work, helping round the house, maybe doing the shopping and cooking dinner once in awhile, she wouldn't feel as resentful.

This is reasonable.

Do you have friends you could stay with, family?

Perhaps this happening could serve as a motivator for you trying harder to find work, something.

Good luck mate.
In my family we have a classic story that's kinda similar. A niece of mine had a really rough upbringing. Two addicted parents. Despite this she was grinding to get her drugstore degree.

She had a bf who had no job. One day she said she went to school in the morning and told him to clean the house and get busy. She came back from school and he was still in his pyjama playing playstation. She told him to get out immediately. She would hit the gym come back and he had to be gone. When he refused his own mother and brother came over to get his shyte out . Next plan was all cousins would "make it really uncomfortable for him. "

no it will let her know how thirsty you are
Sleep on the couch. Cex should be the last thing on your mind. Learn how women work.

I already told OP to run subtle GAME on her. Dont wanna repeat my post. But I do wonder, OP, did you pick up the pace by now? Chores my friend. What are you doing to improve the situation ever since you made this thread? Be honest..

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re lucky she gave you 30 days, probably because she felt bad about kicking out your child. It’s done, why get into a legal fight to stay? She doesn’t want you around anymore, find a job and move on. Too bad you don’t live in California. You could identify as a woman and sign up for free government handouts.
Exactly, it's fvcking irritating to see too many retarded comments digging pointlessly into the legal aspect of the event.

Fvck legal, when a woman has lost respect and love for a man to the point she wants him out (literally) of her life, it's time to fvcking re-evaluate what's going on in your life and move the fvck on. Legal my fvcking a$$

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bait them into threatening you over text message. Then call the police and file a report. Then when the sh1t starts, they go to jail instead of you. And protective orders work both ways. If she is threatening you and you can prove it, you can get a protective order against her. Then she has to keep paying the rent while you live there, and if she comes home while you are there she goes to jail.

Run from this relationship if you want. I am only talking about the legal aspect, and more importantly how to respond when someone tries to bully you.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly, it's fvcking irritating to see too many retarded comments digging pointlessly into the legal aspect of the event.

Fvck legal, when a woman has lost respect and love for a man to the point she wants him out (literally) of her life, it's time to fvcking re-evaluate what's going on in your life and move the fvck on. Legal my fvcking a$$
Exactly, you get it. I don't understand how a lot of these guys are so comfortable giving legal advice when its clear a grown a$$ man of 37 years old with a fvcking son doesn't have a job, and probably the only thing he does is mingle in the house all day. What is the example he's giving to that kid?

Like Aaron Clarey said "Vasectomy should be mandatory unless men have everything ready to he able to dads and teach a good example"

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since her and I are still sleeping in the same bed and she mentioned that she wants me move outta the house but into my own place in the same city cause she thinks it'll make our relationship stronger again. Should I have cex with her before I move out or is that a bad idea? I was thinking one last time
Do you actually want to fvck her? Even though she's treating you like a pice of sh!t? Have some pride and don't be a slave to your pen!s.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you actually want to fvck her? Even though she's treating you like a pice of sh!t? Have some pride and don't be a slave to your pen!s.
Most people.dont have pride and would rather that then be an incel. Beggars cant be choosers.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in TX as well, I quit my job 2 months ago, I started looking for mechanic jobs and the same day they were calling me for interviews, paying anywhere from 16 - 25 per hour.
Auto mechanics are in demand right now. Good for you for doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.