Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We just broke up and shes giving me a month to get out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would think unless he’s on the lease he’s not a legal tenant and can be argued against that he’s only a short or long term guest of the tenant …
Property law is going to vary by state, so I don't know about everywhere. In blue states there tend to be more renter's rights than in red states. In Illinois, for example, if you tell the police someone slept in your house last night but now you want them out, then they just tell you to get a lawyer. They're not going to evict anyone without a court order, at least where I live.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already tried negotiating with her and she's dead set on me leaving. I wish she would do that but she's very set on me leaving
I'm sorry to hear that. I may have misunderstood your first post, but it sounded like she was giving you some sort of ultimatum and if you fulfilled the obligations of that ultimatum then she would let you stay. I mean the only relevance to her of you finding a job is to bring money into the home in order to contribute for expenses. What difference is it to her where the money is coming from? You could have a job and keep all the money for yourself. Would she reject you if you won a lottery because you don't have a job?

orbit123

Banned
Reaction score
Before I read this post this was on my mind the entire time. Been through this. Living with a woman until she tells me to leave. And when she feels like you are stalling the situation she'll become exponentially more aggressive, until the police comes every day and they'll kick you out because it becomes a safety issue, kids involved...

OP, I bet this hit you like a sucker punch. Whenever someone will drop a post saying they wanna move into their gf house you'll tell them it's a bad idea and why...I also bet if it was the other way around you'd NEVER do this to her. Yet this is "classic women shyte". On your way to becoming a DJ you now deserve the " dependency badge"; the badge a man gets when he felt save under the regime of a woman.

-dont wait a month; I agree with most posts, that legally she might not even throw you out. Just like she legally cannot send her father and male friends to beat you up. But drastic times..drastic measures.

- friends and /or family ; No time for pride. Find somebody ASAP. A good friend will help you.

-IMPORTANT!!; tell her you'll respect her and you'll leave asap. Takes the venom out of the situation. Dont kiss her azz 24/7 , but take the L while yet you minimally game her. Do more chores . Get groceries. Clean the shower. Leave as peaceful as possible.

- move. Move if possible to a place where rent is more affordable. What makes you wanna stay there, kids?

-Work-to add to last point; cash is great to find a new place, but both cash and work is even better.

I need to be honest, I do feel like you fecked this up yourself. Yes, you save money but when you live with a woman you cannot be in her face 24/7. It will kill all romance. But now is probably not the time to lecture you.

Get out asap and in peace. Do NOT provoke her in any way! Dont argue about whether her decision is legal. Don't text other women even if she does text men around you ,just an example. Hit the gym , or take long walks every day. Go job hunt like crazy. More chores. Hell , buy her fecking flowers if neccessary.
That was an amazing post man! I agree with you 100 percent that I feel suckered punched eventhough I saw the signs coming. I was actually planning on leaving her a few months ago so she beat me to the punch. The reason I have to stay in this state is because I have full time custody of my child. I seriously doubt the judge will let me leave the state without a job lined up otherwise I would leave this state for sure. The wages in my state don't keep up with the rent prices. I agree with you that I messed up by being around 24/7 and I should of stacked some cash these past 3 years. I can tell by her actions that she's 100 percent done with the relationship. I'm very concerned that I might not be able to find a job and place to live in a month

orbit123

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that. I may have misunderstood your first post, but it sounded like she was giving you some sort of ultimatum and if you fulfilled the obligations of that ultimatum then she would let you stay. I mean the only relevance to her of you finding a job is to bring money into the home in order to contribute for expenses. What difference is it to her where the money is coming from? You could have a job and keep all the money for yourself. Would she reject you if you won a lottery because you don't have a job?
I think it's weird too that she isn't happy with me paying her half the rent for the past few years. It's coming from my bank account instead of a job. I asked her if she would make a millionaire get a job lol. .You are correct that she gave me altimatums before dropping this bomb on me. I tried really hard the past 2 weeks and she said it wasn't enough. I'm done jumping through hoops

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's weird too that she isn't happy with me paying her half the rent for the past few years. It's coming from my bank account instead of a job. I asked her if she would make a millionaire get a job lol. .You are correct that she gave me altimatums before dropping this bomb on me. I tried really hard the past 2 weeks and she said it wasn't enough. I'm done jumping through hoops
Yeah. These types of women expect you to work at construction jobs or hard work, not even cushy office jobs or an idle like job. Its like they think its manly for you to break sweat and put in the hours to provide for her. This is the same issues with my ex wife. You were looking at white collar jobs right?

Last edited:

orbit123

Banned
Reaction score
Last night she told me that she definitely wants me out still but she said that she wants me to stay in the same city so she can come over once and a while. She said she thinks that me moving out will make our relationship better because it will teach me to be on my own again instead of not working. She said our relationship was strong in the beginning because we had our own places. I'm obviously not gonna move out then try to be with her again but does this all sound like a lie to all of you. Once I'm out will she never talk to me again. Is it just her way of nicely getting me out of there or could she really wanna work on our relationship once I have my own place again???

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night she told me that she definitely wants me out still but she said that she wants me to stay in the same city so she can come over once and a while. She said she thinks that me moving out will make our relationship better because it will teach me to be on my own again instead of not working. She said our relationship was strong in the beginning because we had our own places. I'm obviously not gonna move out then try to be with her again but does this all sound like a lie to all of you. Once I'm out will she never talk to me again. Is it just her way of nicely getting me out of there or could she really wanna work on our relationship once I have my own place again???
You paid half the rent so she should not say that and treat you like a freeloader.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

So the bomb was dropped on me last night. The signs were on the wall that she was gonna break up with me. My name is not on the rental lease. She kept on saying I had to help out more around the house, get along with her daughter, get a job, and much more. I have 15K saved up and no job and the rents in my area are 2k per month. I also have full custody of my 10 year old son. She is only giving me 30 days to get out. My mind is cloudy right now from the shock of all of this. The relationship is definitely over. I need a game plan from all of you for what I should be doing because I only have a month to get out. Thanks
You NEVER move in with a woman, you basically DE-balled yourself

they lose instant respect for you and start fcking around

there is no animal in the animal kingdom where the female maintains the male

dont do it again

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aka = "I want to explore some alpha male cck, dont you go anywhere now you good boy, I may want you back"

sorry to serve this medicine cold to you bro

dont go off rageful and tell her you know what shes doing , act like its the best idea shes ever came up with in her life and go NC

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why most of the guys here lack the basics , but try to gaslight that women are the problem when in reality they just lack basic stuff ?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
This is true in my state. Lease is irrelevant.

What she could try to do is go through the formal landlord/tenant eviction process and push it through the legal system. With no written lease (I am assuming there isn't one in OP's case) it would be difficult for her. But if she had enough evidence to present to a Judge about him being a deadbeat then it might work. But would be a difficult process with no written lease.

The other option is for her to move out. I know a guy who did this with his son. The son was a 23 x year old deadbeat. It was father and son in a small rental house. Noone else lived there. Father paying and working and son doing nothing. After trying to get the son to contribute, the father just broke the lease and moved out himself. Refused to let the son into the new house. Told the son "You are welcome to stay (in the old house) when I move out, but you will have to take over the lease". The son thought dad was bluffing and didn't take it seriously. Son pushed it to the last day dad was moving out. Dad moved his stuff to the new house, threw the son's crap on the curb, and left. Told the son "Good luck" and gave him directions to the homeless shelter. Boss like move.
What happened next? What did the son do? Did he go to the homeless shelter?

logicallefty

Reaction score
What happened next? What did the son do? Did he go to the homeless shelter?
Yep. Was in and out if the shelter for several years. Mooching off people he could stay with when they let him and then going to shelter when there was no where else to go. Eventually he got work in a warehouse and got an apartment. Then Moved out of state and not sure what happened from there.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants to keep you on the back burner while she bangs other guys or she’s just saying that right now to soften the blow. Either way, once you move out, do not talk to her again.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op, why don't you have a job? How many hours of college courses are you taking?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op, why don't you have a job? How many hours of college courses are you taking?
He said he tried hard to look for a job but despite the effort it was not enough for his gf. It sounds like a very traumatic situation. Asking such questions, even if well intended is hard to really answer. It reminds me of my ex wife complaining as to why I did not find a job before marrying her when I sacrificed time from Real Estate to go to premarriage counselling, prepare for pricey wedding, driving her all over the place in the process and then having the nerve to say that at the end of the day when push came to shove. We should look at the fact he paid half the rent and her lack of appreciation for that and if that is fair before going there.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Hi guys,

So the bomb was dropped on me last night. The signs were on the wall that she was gonna break up with me. My name is not on the rental lease. She kept on saying I had to help out more around the house, get along with her daughter, get a job, and much more. I have 15K saved up and no job and the rents in my area are 2k per month. I also have full custody of my 10 year old son. She is only giving me 30 days to get out. My mind is cloudy right now from the shock of all of this. The relationship is definitely over. I need a game plan from all of you for what I should be doing because I only have a month to get out. Thanks
You most likely have squatter rights. However, if she calls the cops and files a DV claim against you, you'll end up in jail. Depends on where you live. What state do you live in?

Prob. just easier to find a place to crash, regroup, and then proceed with rebuilding your life.

orbit123

Banned
Reaction score
You most likely have squatter rights. However, if she calls the cops and files a DV claim against you, you'll end up in jail. Depends on where you live. What state do you live in?

Prob. just easier to find a place to crash, regroup, and then proceed with rebuilding your life.
I live in Texas

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need a job first and foremost. Job search is going to be a bigger priority than getting laid right now.

Why would a woman keep an unemployed man around? Most women have vaginas that are massively in demand, even single moms. Most men who find themselves unemployed will lose their romantic relationships during their unemployment period unless they are tattooed dirtbags whose SMV is not at all tied to their employment status. The typical white collar guy gets fuccked over while he's unemployed.

Unemployment is a major risk factor in losing a girlfriend and it's not a good position for impressing new women. It's not easy to get laid while unemployed, despite former PUA Roosh's legendary article on getting laid while unemployed. In the early 2010s, Roosh wrote an article about being unemployed, living in his dad's basement as a male in his early 30s, and getting laid. Roosh's article about getting laid while unemployed seemed easy in principle but difficult to execute in practice.

Your game is to get out and get money/a job. You might have to live with your parents/other relatives to preserve your $15,000 in savings.
This comment is everything that needs to be said for OP's case.

And about Roosh getting laid while unemployed, the reality is he might have had some good fvcks about 2-4 times, before the chick ran away due to him, well you know, being unemployed.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"If you have lived at the home for a period of time, then you are considered a tenant and an occupant of the residence."

Law is pretty clear. If he lives there he's a resident. Whether his name is on the lease is irrelevant.
Come on man, the logic is irrelevant in this case.

Here, we have a fed-up woman who clearly and obviously has lost all respect for her man and thus wants to kick him out, that's what matters. Not logic.

orbit123

Banned
Reaction score
Since her and I are still sleeping in the same bed and she mentioned that she wants me move outta the house but into my own place in the same city cause she thinks it'll make our relationship stronger again. Should I have cex with her before I move out or is that a bad idea? I was thinking one last time

Status
Not open for further replies.