Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ways to keep improving yourself during the corona virus:

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work - Out: Here gyms are closed, but that’s not going to stop me. I’ve borrowed some dumbbells from my friend and I intend on using them along with body weight exercises four days a week just like usual.

Read: Get your read on boys, let’s soak up this knowledge. I plan in reading The Alchemist and one other random book.

Learn some new recipes: With spare time and restaurants closed this would be a great time to step up your kitchen game and play with some new recipes to add to your rotation.

Meditate: Great time to learn meditate.

Spend some time with your favorite plate: if you have a girlfriend, wife or favorite plate you could always lock in with her and watch movies and have fun inside.

Post what you are going to do to improve yourself during the quarantine.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to do lots of home workouts. Mainly calisthenics , then some boxing with my roommate.

Something I've never done before is invest in stocks. Perfect time to buy is when stock prices are low apparently. I'm sure this virus caused certain stock prices to temporarily go down so seems smart to invest now.

I've got a copy of a book called musashi I've been meaning to read for ages. It's pretty long so it'll keep me busy for a while.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the advantage of having a home gym. I have weights and other gym equipment at home, so this doesn't affect my workout routine at all.

One of my favorite quotes is from Ann Landers: "Boredom is the sign of a shallow mind". There is plenty to do around the house: Cleaning, maintenance, laundry, wax the car, yard work, reading, gaming, movies, web surfing, artistic pursuits, hobbies, build some furniture, there's practically no limit.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to do lots of home workouts. Mainly calisthenics , then some boxing with my roommate.

Something I've never done before is invest in stocks. Perfect time to buy is when stock prices are low apparently. I'm sure this virus caused certain stock prices to temporarily go down so seems smart to invest now.

I've got a copy of a book called musashi I've been meaning to read for ages. It's pretty long so it'll keep me busy for a while.
DCA into them. We are now in a global recession for the foreseeable future. The macro impacts are substantial and it remains to be seen if the CB can just keep printing currency to solve the problem. Whole industries are disrupted ie. Airlines, Cruiselines, Tourism, etc. and we are at just the beginning of quarantine.

There will be a tragic domino effect on small business bankruptcies, mortgage defaults with accompanying huge spike in unemployment.

Musashi as in ‘The Book of Five Rings’?

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Work - Out: Here gyms are closed, but that’s not going to stop me. I’ve borrowed some dumbbells from my friend and I intend on using them along with body weight exercises four days a week just like usual.

Read: Get your read on boys, let’s soak up this knowledge. I plan in reading The Alchemist and one other random book.

Learn some new recipes: With spare time and restaurants closed this would be a great time to step up your kitchen game and play with some new recipes to add to your rotation.

Meditate: Great time to learn meditate.

Spend some time with your favorite plate: if you have a girlfriend, wife or favorite plate you could always lock in with her and watch movies and have fun inside.

Post what you are going to do to improve yourself during the quarantine.
The Alchemist is an amazing read...I have read it at least 7 times and everytime I learn something new...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
May have to read ‘The Alchemist’....

Calisthenics and stretching for workouts...

Chatting on phone and getting together one on one with friends (I did stock the wine cellar & liquor cabinet this week, lol)

Reading. Playing cards, organizing, clearing out clutter etc.

Catching up on work tasks that get pushed aside with travel...nesting.

There’s always something to do. Always.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DCA into them. We are now in a global recession for the foreseeable future. The macro impacts are substantial and it remains to be seen if the CB can just keep printing currency to solve the problem. Whole industries are disrupted ie. Airlines, Cruiselines, Tourism, etc. and we are at just the beginning of quarantine.

There will be a tragic domino effect on small business bankruptcies, mortgage defaults with accompanying huge spike in unemployment.

Musashi as in ‘The Book of Five Rings’?
No I've got the novel. It's basically a story about the life of legend samurai musashi, should be really good. I first heard about it on the Jocko Willink podcast.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Focusing my workout on bodyweight and a little bit of cardio, reading (I've got the Alchimist at home, but never read it - perhaps I try it now), playing lots of guitar, developing my IT skills, working remote. Ah yes... some relaxing with series and movies, haven't done that in a long time.

Trying meditation as well.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No I've got the novel. It's basically a story about the life of legend samurai musashi, should be really good. I first heard about it on the Jocko Willink podcast.
Thank you.

The Book of Fire Rings is a collection of his writings and an insight into his mind and way of thinking, Legendary man.

An excellent role model when walking the martial art path.