Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
I got this from http://upasite.freeforums.org/females-got-wastehistime2016-trending-on-twitter-t12474.html. Apparently this was trending last week on Twitter

These broads ain't sh*t...

Twitter
Hang out with him all day and then when you get home tweet, "damn today was hella boring" #WasteHisTime2016

— Geek ✨ (@DONHALOGEN) January 6, 2016
@twitter

wait until he catches feelings and then ask him if his best friend is single #WasteHisTime2016
— will herondale (@zaibunvally_) January 6, 2016
@twitter

Tell him to come over then fall asleep & don't answer the "I'm here" text #wastehistime2016
— Chel$$$✨ (@1Chelsi) January 6, 2016
@twitter

fu*k these b*tches, they aint sh*t.

Twitter
Hang out with him all day and then when you get home tweet, "damn today was hella boring" #WasteHisTime2016
— Geek ✨ (@DONHALOGEN) January 6, 2016
@twitter

Twitter
wait until he catches feelings and then ask him if his best friend is single #WasteHisTime2016
— will herondale (@zaibunvally_) January 6, 2016
@twitter

Twitter
Tell him to come over then fall asleep & don't answer the "I'm here" text #wastehistime2016
— Chel$$$✨ (@1Chelsi) January 6, 2016
@twitter

they want us to put together their sh*tty a.ss furniture
Twitter

Ask him if he is good with his hands, then when he comes over make him put together that IKEA furniture. #WasteHisTime2016
— NC (@_NikkiandCo) January 6, 2016

Twitter
Tweet about how you have no one texting you and when he texts you don't reply #WasteHisTime2016

— Christina (@spanishcvndy) January 6, 2016
@twitter

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It actually started out as a joke. That's not to say every woman who has picked up on it understands that it is a joke, but that is how it started.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I know some women who would do this things to a man and it would be far from a joke.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. This trended for a whole day on Twitter almost two weeks ago. I can imagine the backlash if it was guys talking the same about women.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This trend simply confirms the abundance mindset majority of women have in the mating game. And winning, since 1969.

But thanks to things like this, guys are gradually catching up.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm predicting that after a year of their bullsh!t there will be a new hashtag next year: #WheresMyMan2017
Or #MenAint****

That's a popular one with the wall hitters.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, us men can use new technology to our advantage as well.

So I'm looking at my friends' facebook post when I come across this:

Oh and if this is your girlfriend, I think it's time to educate her on social media. :D

Last edited:

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how most of these also succeed in wasting her time as well.

And then this one,

Hang out with him all day and then when you get home tweet, "damn today was hella boring".
Well... had to hang out with him all day, but in the end I got em guys! Time: WASTED!

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i understand it started as a joke... when i had first seen this hastag, it did sound like a joke, but the more and more i looked at i realized some of these women were actually fvcking serious...

its sad i live in generation where dumb sh1t like this arises. not only does the female waste the guys time, but she wastes her time in the process *facepalm* they just must be trying hard to fuel their ego

although guys like us on this site would easily see through sh1t like this. i could care less about this; but this hastagh could honestly not be any more pathetic. and the women who actually make serious hash tags about this, i pity. it reallys looks dumb and makes a fool out of the woman, if you ask me. shes wasting her time just to waste a guys time, LMAO, logic

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant really be mad I #wastedtheirtime plenty of times pretending to be looking for a relationship or faking committment.

The guys who would fall for such bullsh1t are the same guys who needs an awakening, the same guys that fuel the diva attitude of many women.