Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was this a **** test and is it recoverable?

Serenity

Reaction score
You revealed yourself with "I need to know what other buttons I can push". You could have saved it better by agreeing in an exaggerated way if you wanted to preserve the playfulness there, being an assh0le while not actually being one.

If that's where your messages stand right now it's not too late, you can still go "actually, yes being an assh0le is the best and annoying people is my favorite hobby" or something like that which is in character for you.

Btw, the se^2 actually made me chuckle.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would've been like "nah, I'm sure everybody loves me [sunglasses emoji]"

Since she hasn't responded yet we can't say if anything went wrong or was messed up. It may be a case of overthinking and she just responds like normal.

Btw, the se^2 actually made me chuckle.
Seconded, I thought that was clever too.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Bruh, its a simple text conversation, ain't no damn sh!t test or anything, your overthinking this to the extreme, it's not a chess match.

It could be a thousand reasons why she hasn't responded.

It ain't that deep

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of the response that was wrote. I wonder if, "Are you one of those girls who takes her self too seriously, and can't laugh or have fun" would have been better.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn’t mess up. Let her think whatever you’re doing fine and the se^2 **** was funny aswell. Like my man Striker puts it, it aint that deep. Overthinking will **** you up way more than sending a ‘wrong’ response. If she wants to disregard you for something so small she was never worth it anyway.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would need to know more information - but if you haven’t even taken this chick out yet this is way too much texting/DMing. But as far as whether you messed up here - no, I think you’re overthinking it.

BuckledWheel

Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn’t sound like she done much wrong. It’s very bad text game you’re running. You’re reading into this too much. Take a look at this guys text game: www.playingwithfire.com also on YouTube. I’m not a fan of his but his online dating game is solid. It will give you a few tips. Good luck.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It doesn’t sound like she done much wrong. It’s very bad text game you’re running. You’re reading into this too much. Take a look at this guys text game: www.playingwithfire.com also on YouTube. I’m not a fan of his but his online dating game is solid. It will give you a few tips. Good luck.
Yeah the texting is pretty bad honestly...

It should be fun, light hearted and serve to make her smile when she sees texts from you because she is looking forward to the interactions...

Highly doubt that's what's happening here.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the texting is pretty bad honestly...

It should be fun, light hearted and serve to make her smile when she sees texts from you because she is looking forward to the interactions...

Highly doubt that's what's happening here.
kinda the same thing that I was telling to one of my friends who is a lawyer .

his way of talking , both Verbally and written is so complex that you have to read it 2-3 times .it was just tiring to listen to him

since he started talking way more simpler his success increased significantly

Same thing with guys who over joke , even though it is a good thing to have the ability to tell jokes , you should not use it too much as you will be viewed as a clown

BuckledWheel

Don Juan
Reaction score
The link took the site elsewhere? Search playing with fire on YouTube the guy’s called Alex.

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares? It’s just one broad. There’s millions more.

I find where so many of us go wrong, is we try to figure out what’s going on in a woman’s head, and make it “right”. Men are problem solvers by nature, but unfortunately this usually makes thing worse. Indifference is the key.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh!
It's very cringeworthy to ask about sh!t tests and then post online text conversations.

The reason why I say this is because there's nothing organic about this interaction.
For all we know you could be talking to an A.I. bot on the other end.

Real sh!t tests happen in person.
Everything online is phony.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This wasn’t a sh*t test but you definitely failed by flirting/pressing too hard.

This doesn’t seem like the correct interaction to compliment her tits when she is venting. You tried being playful but ended up being blatantly flirty and h*rny.

Flirting too hard benefits nobody. Flirt here and there and then do something else. It can still be playful but it has to come off genuinely interested in the conversation.

Fun and playful isn’t always flirting.