Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was I used by this girl?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I casually dated a girl on and off for a year(I know this was dumb). She started going through rough financial times and she asked me for money. I helped her and she started ghosting and flaking on me. When I addressed she said she was depressed and wants to be alone. Eventually after me arguing with her saying that I don’t feel appreciated, she dumped me for good claiming that I’m hanging **** over her head too much and I keep briging up the favors I did for her; I helped her financially three times, twice for rent and once for helping her buy things she needed for work. I gave her money to overturn her eviction notice; I saved this girl’s life!!! I didn’t mind doing so cuz she invested in me, bought me gifts ,dinner and the like. All I wanted to do was continue seeing her. Is it too much to ask that she doesn’t flake w/o a word or ghost me. What’s the lesson here? Not asking for sympathy. I know I ****ed up.
The lesson is don't worry about her. Cut ties. She did not deserve your help. Never help her again no matter what.
What do you do with a parasite? Remove it!