Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Visible Characteristics of Women who want to date Older Men

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:up: Thank you for the compliment. I don't get many.
She kinda reminds me of my STBX wife's younger half-sister.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@lost_blackbird

This girl you call an HB9 has a job bringing pallets to a conveyor belt?

What's your scale like brah?
Gotta call you out, Hank.
24 hours earlier, you were calling some post-person out for being unproductive/negative (and he was and I agree) . Judging by your above response, it looks like he may have rubbed off of you.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hank Moody dogging someone because they are working. Real classy, thanks hank, I feel like an idiot for
Unblocking you to see what you said. But in my defense it solidified my reasoning.

Lost Blackbird. Play your cards well..

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@lost_blackbird

This girl you call an HB9 has a job bringing pallets to a conveyor belt?

What's your scale like brah?
TO be fair.......

I know a Maybelline model who was a welder coming out of high school.
I also know a Hooters calendar girl who now trims weed for a living
I know a former Miss America contestant who is a big game hunting guide.

Not high percentage but "diamonds in the dirt " is a thing...

Now in regards to
You don't need any signs. You see a hot girl of legal age and you approach her and talk to her and ask her out. It's simple and it completely eliminates any wondering or guess-work. You waste zero brain cycles trying to calculate whether or not she is interested. You simply ask her and find out. It's really as simple as that.
I have a friend who is a Pilates teacher, and rock climber. Great body but a face like about a 6. She was approached by an older man while at a stoplight and reacted in absolute DISGUST! So you do have women out there who age is a serious no go issue, regardless of how many other things you have going for you.

kinda like me and women with chest Tattoos. Wouldn't want to be seen with one in public...Might not be able to get it up is in private..

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who is a Pilates teacher, and rock climber. Great body but a face like about a 6. She was approached by an older man while at a stoplight and reacted in absolute DISGUST! So you do have women out there who age is a serious no go issue, regardless of how many other things you have going for you.
Yeah, it can happen, but the mindset is that she has the problem, not the guy, so her disgust (which is really just the manifestation of her entitlement, narcissism, and arrogance) is 100% on her and has nothing to do with him. When a fat ugly older woman approaches me and flirts with me, I'm always polite. No reason not to be! So if I were ever to get a reaction out of a younger woman like that during my approach, that's how I would process it mentally, and the fear of it happening doesn't stop me from approaching women of any legal age. Otherwise I wouldn't be banging so many 23-24yo hot women. I'll admit I look late 20's to early 30's which helps me a lot, but I don't think a guy who looks his age, but dresses dapper and is really fit would have too much of a harder time than me.

I also believe men should hold women like that accountable. Remain calm, but say, "Wow, that's some attitude you have there. I'd never react to a friendly stranger with such arrogance. Good luck with all that." This assumes you were being genuinely nice and charming in your interaction with her and not cheesy or high-pressure.

Last edited:

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the end it still depends........ does the guy look like an "old(er) man"?

From what i have seen the problem young women have is not the age but the look of some guys.

Style, haircut, clothing, body....... if you want to get a 20 year younger girl, you better have the basics covered, looking badass and not like grandpa Walton.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only girls I found to be into older men were girls that either had a decent present father or an avoidant neglecting one.

Those in between hardly wanted older men, but then again what kind of age difference are we talking about?

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But I can tell you that here, you meet absolute stunners doing crap jobs that they hate all the time. Beauty just doesn't seem to cut much ice when it comes to employment like i'm guessing it does in the US? (or maybe it's something else)
This is absolutely bang on here.Some of the hottest women iv ever seen have being doing what we might consider boring,menial,rubbish jobs. The hotties,they cant all (or dont want to) be pole dancers,strippers or whatever it is hot ladies "should" do

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is absolutely bang on here.Some of the hottest women iv ever seen have being doing what we might consider boring,menial,rubbish jobs. The hotties,they cant all (or dont want to) be pole dancers,strippers or whatever it is hot ladies "should" do
Tesco was always an eye-opening shopping experience talking to the women that worked there. It's true.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one of the girls I like near me is working as like a cleaner/marshal at a paintpall place lol

[video-to-gif output image]
1622459790422.png