You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Well, hitting the home run with a high-school chick could mean going to the "dugout" for a while ...High school chicks can only pull this off on High school guys, because all guys start off blue pilled from the get go.
I remember going on several dates with different girls when I was in HS and they would flash their V-cards around so I wouldn't get any action.
This can only last for so long because let's face it, there's nothing exciting about dating chicks in high school if they aren't letting you get past 2nd base.
At that age they don't have many hobbies or experiences to be interesting enough.
They just become a real bore to be around!
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Most women are really boring in general. I wanna say most people but I have a way easier time finding a dude with something to talk about than a girl.At that age they don't have many hobbies or experiences to be interesting enough.
They just become a real bore to be around!
damn handsome bartenders!!!The girl that brought me here has an extremely similar story. SHe was a virgin all through college and had a boyfriend sitting around waiting. Eventually she broke up with him, took a semester abroad in Spain and banged the first guy she met. A bartender. Then she came back and fvcked me repeatedly.
She had no respect for her former boyfriend and he was devastated. Just completely devastated.
Women open their legs for men they want to fvck, always. Never wait for it, it will only serve to rule you in the end.
Yes that is a good comparison.It's a tough lesson for the guy.
The responses in that reddit thread show the true nature of women and the blue pill infection amongst the stockholm syndrome betas.
The female equivalent would be a high value alpha fvcking a girl for years while engaged to her, but "never ready to set a date".
Then he dumps her when she turns 40, he marries an 18 year old and immediately starts a family with the new girl.
The howls would be epic, but they would desperately fight how closely the two situations equate.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
The lesson was 3 date rule. Get your puzzy up front fill in the rest of the details later.I'm not going to ascribe mallice to the woman because we can't actually prove that he was just a beta orbiter to her rather than her just being a prude for 3 years with a patient chad.
However, just because you didn't burn down my house intentionally doesn't mean I'm just gonna shrug it off. Especially if you look really guilty and there's no way to prove it for sure.
The main thing I hope she has is the self awareness to realize that if guys who take advantage of her get laid but guys who treat her right get baggage, she's in for a world of pain and suffering...
As for the guy, I hope he learns that commitment should be avoided for as long as possible and required effort should be minimal in a relationship unless the reward exceeds the effort by a lot. No woman is worth 2.5 years of sexless monogamy unless she's a millionaire whose association with you gets you into hollywood parties or something. I hope he also learns that even if she doesn't know it and isn't doing it on purpose, whatever you don't get from her is reserved for someone else.
And don’t buy any bull crap line they try to throw at you as to why they won’t sleep with you yet. “I just want to take things slow”, “every time I sleep with a guy too soon I get hurt”, “I like you a lot and want to see where this goes and don’t want this to be all about sex”. Heard em all, they all mean the same thing and the end result is the same, she just ain’t into you that much so don’t prolong it.The lesson was 3 date rule. Get your puzzy up front fill in the rest of the details later.
She for sure is, just like the guy who wastes a woman’s best years stringing her along.I agree that people get what they allow to happen to them. And it is his own fault for sure.
She is still definitely "the @ss" in this situation.
This is pretty much it.Women open their legs for men they want to fvck, always. Never wait for it, it will only serve to rule you in the end.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Some in the situation have married into a sexless marriage.He should have married her sooner and insisted her family pay for all the wedding expenses and honeymoon since that's what the bride's family is supposed to do.
That’s when you get that **** annulled since you never consummated the marriage and then you keep all your stuff.lolSome in the situation have married into a sexless marriage.
What a hassleThat’s when you get that **** annulled since you never consummated the marriage and then you keep all your stuff.lol
Serve him right for breaking the 3 date ruleTrue. But beats waiting 2.5 years and then her losing the virginity to some guy after a week.
Damn that is just painful.
He would have got to the bottom of her. She has the right to refuse before marriage. Once married her excuse is gone. Here he lost since he will never have sex with her. If he got married sooner abd called her bluff this would solve it.What a hassle
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.