Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Virgin chick didn't put out for 2.5-year boyfriend, sexes colleague within week of him moving on

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell I’d dump a girl if she made me wait 2.5 months much less 2.5 years. That’s ridiculous.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High school chicks can only pull this off on High school guys, because all guys start off blue pilled from the get go.
I remember going on several dates with different girls when I was in HS and they would flash their V-cards around so I wouldn't get any action.
This can only last for so long because let's face it, there's nothing exciting about dating chicks in high school if they aren't letting you get past 2nd base.
At that age they don't have many hobbies or experiences to be interesting enough.
They just become a real bore to be around!

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High school chicks can only pull this off on High school guys, because all guys start off blue pilled from the get go.
I remember going on several dates with different girls when I was in HS and they would flash their V-cards around so I wouldn't get any action.
This can only last for so long because let's face it, there's nothing exciting about dating chicks in high school if they aren't letting you get past 2nd base.
At that age they don't have many hobbies or experiences to be interesting enough.
Well, hitting the home run with a high-school chick could mean going to the "dugout" for a while ...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to ascribe mallice to the woman because we can't actually prove that he was just a beta orbiter to her rather than her just being a prude for 3 years with a patient chad.

However, just because you didn't burn down my house intentionally doesn't mean I'm just gonna shrug it off. Especially if you look really guilty and there's no way to prove it for sure.

The main thing I hope she has is the self awareness to realize that if guys who take advantage of her get laid but guys who treat her right get baggage, she's in for a world of pain and suffering...

As for the guy, I hope he learns that commitment should be avoided for as long as possible and required effort should be minimal in a relationship unless the reward exceeds the effort by a lot. No woman is worth 2.5 years of sexless monogamy unless she's a millionaire whose association with you gets you into hollywood parties or something. I hope he also learns that even if she doesn't know it and isn't doing it on purpose, whatever you don't get from her is reserved for someone else.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women are really boring in general. I wanna say most people but I have a way easier time finding a dude with something to talk about than a girl.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl that brought me here has an extremely similar story. SHe was a virgin all through college and had a boyfriend sitting around waiting. Eventually she broke up with him, took a semester abroad in Spain and banged the first guy she met. A bartender. Then she came back and fvcked me repeatedly.

She had no respect for her former boyfriend and he was devastated. Just completely devastated.

Women open their legs for men they want to fvck, always. Never wait for it, it will only serve to rule you in the end.

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
The girl that brought me here has an extremely similar story. SHe was a virgin all through college and had a boyfriend sitting around waiting. Eventually she broke up with him, took a semester abroad in Spain and banged the first guy she met. A bartender. Then she came back and fvcked me repeatedly.

She had no respect for her former boyfriend and he was devastated. Just completely devastated.

Women open their legs for men they want to fvck, always. Never wait for it, it will only serve to rule you in the end.
damn handsome bartenders!!!

U

user43770

Something similar happened to me in middle school. Red pill moment, for sure.

A

AJ84

It's a tough lesson for the guy.

The responses in that reddit thread show the true nature of women and the blue pill infection amongst the stockholm syndrome betas.

The female equivalent would be a high value alpha fvcking a girl for years while engaged to her, but "never ready to set a date".

Then he dumps her when she turns 40, he marries an 18 year old and immediately starts a family with the new girl.

The howls would be epic, but they would desperately fight how closely the two situations equate.
Yes that is a good comparison.

And in both cases, who is really at fault?
People do what we let them do.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to ascribe mallice to the woman because we can't actually prove that he was just a beta orbiter to her rather than her just being a prude for 3 years with a patient chad.

However, just because you didn't burn down my house intentionally doesn't mean I'm just gonna shrug it off. Especially if you look really guilty and there's no way to prove it for sure.

The main thing I hope she has is the self awareness to realize that if guys who take advantage of her get laid but guys who treat her right get baggage, she's in for a world of pain and suffering...

As for the guy, I hope he learns that commitment should be avoided for as long as possible and required effort should be minimal in a relationship unless the reward exceeds the effort by a lot. No woman is worth 2.5 years of sexless monogamy unless she's a millionaire whose association with you gets you into hollywood parties or something. I hope he also learns that even if she doesn't know it and isn't doing it on purpose, whatever you don't get from her is reserved for someone else.
The lesson was 3 date rule. Get your puzzy up front fill in the rest of the details later.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The lesson was 3 date rule. Get your puzzy up front fill in the rest of the details later.
And don’t buy any bull crap line they try to throw at you as to why they won’t sleep with you yet. “I just want to take things slow”, “every time I sleep with a guy too soon I get hurt”, “I like you a lot and want to see where this goes and don’t want this to be all about sex”. Heard em all, they all mean the same thing and the end result is the same, she just ain’t into you that much so don’t prolong it.

A

AJ84

I agree that people get what they allow to happen to them. And it is his own fault for sure.

She is still definitely "the @ss" in this situation.
She for sure is, just like the guy who wastes a woman’s best years stringing her along.
There are people in the dating pool who suck. They suck time, emotion, and energy from people who don’t screen well and ignore red flags. I would guess that for every one decent man or woman in the dating pool, there are three men or women who are selfish suckers lol, the self absorbed player and the self absorbed entitled princess.

In this case, and the case you posted to compare it to, both people are at fault in each situation but one out of each couple had the option to end it and didn’t.
We have a choice in those scenarios, and what choice we make sometimes reflects our own sense of self worth. People with a high sense of self worth don’t usually allow other people to waste their time like that.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He should have married her sooner and insisted her family pay for all the wedding expenses and honeymoon since that's what the bride's family is supposed to do.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He should have married her sooner and insisted her family pay for all the wedding expenses and honeymoon since that's what the bride's family is supposed to do.
Some in the situation have married into a sexless marriage.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some in the situation have married into a sexless marriage.
That’s when you get that **** annulled since you never consummated the marriage and then you keep all your stuff.lol

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a hassle
He would have got to the bottom of her. She has the right to refuse before marriage. Once married her excuse is gone. Here he lost since he will never have sex with her. If he got married sooner abd called her bluff this would solve it.