Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Virgin chick didn't put out for 2.5-year boyfriend, sexes colleague within week of him moving on

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mindstate.
Dumps and distance effect mindstate. Players use these to manipulate emotions. In his circumstance they had a norm of her not putting out.

I couldnt guarantee new guy was "hotter". Maybe old guy was pushing for it and new guy didnt care either way.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAssh0le/comments/bd5b72
my opinion: Obviously, she just had this guy as a close orbiter. :down:
What a GIANT f*cking kick in the balls to that guy and hopefully a learning lesson. I mean, could that be more of a gut punch to this guy? I mean seriously. He wasted almost 3 years with this chick, 3 f*cking years!!!! Imagine how he could be chasing the best version of himself, so he could have abundance and he wasted his time with this nitwit. And what does she try to do when he expresses his anger, hurt and disappointment? She blames and shifts the focus back to him and justifies he slutty behavior by blaming him for making her feel "low."

This is the state of the sisterhood gentlemen and why none of you should ever, unless under the most unbelievable circumstances, enter into any sort of serious relationship. They are simply not worth it. Take it from a guy who's f*cked up twice as extra ammunition to read what I'm saying and heed this advice.

THIS, THIS is a warning to all guys. What was it that I heard the other day, two things about women that has really stuck with me and I will be using to apply in my life moving forward:

1. If she says she feels something, add right now to the end
2. If she won't do something, add with you at the end.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a GIANT f*cking kick in the balls to that guy and hopefully a learning lesson. I mean, could that be more of a gut punch to this guy? I mean seriously. He wasted almost 3 years with this chick, 3 f*cking years!!!! Imagine how he could be chasing the best version of himself, so he could have abundance and he wasted his time with this nitwit. And what does she try to do when he expresses his anger, hurt and disappointment? She blames and shifts the focus back to him and justifies he slutty behavior by blaming him for making her feel "low."

This is the state of the sisterhood gentlemen and why none of you should ever, unless under the most unbelievable circumstances, enter into any sort of serious relationship. They are simply not worth it. Take it from a guy who's f*cked up twice as extra ammunition to read what I'm saying and heed this advice.

THIS, THIS is a warning to all guys. What was it that I heard the other day, two things about women that has really stuck with me and I will be using to apply in my life moving forward:

1. If she says she feels something, add right now to the end
2. If she won't do something, add with you at the end.

This was a reason why the 3 date rule ( 2 dates on SS ) was so imperative. Plus bytches you fvck with should always be sexually accessible to you. He got what he should get.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was a reason why the 3 date rule ( 2 dates on SS ) was so imperative. Plus bytches you fvck with should always be sexually accessible to you. He got what he should get.
That's cold man, c'mon. He was trying to be what he thought was honorable and noble. You can't blame a guy for trying to be things that he was raised to be. I have real empathy for this guy and can only hope that he has learned his lesson.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's cold man, c'mon. He was trying to be what he thought was honorable and noble. You can't blame a guy for trying to be things that he was raised to be. I have real empathy for this guy and can only hope that he has learned his lesson.
We cant be honorable and noble in this dating market. We need to be hard on our friends.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We cant be honorable and noble in this dating market. We need to be hard on our friends.
Agreed but honestly, I don't need anyone to be hard on me, I'm my own worst critic. I think that hurts my confidence at times and at least part of what has made me susceptible to my own situation and trials. Good to have people that can build you up too and give you advice when necessary.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no honor beating himself over a girl, sex deprivation is an emotional abuse and manipulation used by insane girl for millenia, well Disney film for me tonight hahahaha

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no honor beating himself over a girl, sex deprivation is an emotional abuse and manipulation used by insane girl for millenia, well Disney film for me tonight hahahaha
Who has been successful in reversing this position?

robotmoogabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm very jealous of the mid 30's co-worker who took her virginity lol! Wonder if he was hella handsome.
Ex must wanna rope himself!!

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm very jealous of the mid 30's co-worker who took her virginity lol! Wonder if he was hella handsome.
Ex must wanna rope himself!!
It doesn't have to be more good looking than her ex, a dwarf should be enought for emotionally unstable women.no healthy female would lose her virginity over a night after 2 weeks breakup. Her ex was serving a 2.5 years being an emotional tampons.

Close orbiter would fit in well.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either coworker was a chad or she was trying so hard to keep her "boyfriend" in the safe zone by not putting out at a disfunctional level.

There are so many wrong things in all of this that I dont even know if its true or a trolling.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either coworker was a chad or she was trying so hard to keep her "boyfriend" in the safe zone by not putting out at a disfunctional level.

There are so many wrong things in all of this that I dont even know if its true or a trolling.
She was mentioning something about the guy she gave it up to didnt and couldnt have a claim to her body.... Perhaps she felt if she gave it to her man he WOULD have a claim to her body. Feminists are real big on not letting a man thinks he owns her or has exclusive access.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry but that guy is a tool for wasting 2.5 years of his life

If I was that co-worker I would have fvcked her too

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so nice to see some here think its about then and not how sh!t is the situation the dude was, only from this we know who have success and who don't